Typhon 3s blx

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arrmablx3s

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 3s
Watsup everyone, kinda knew to the rc world just got a typhon 3s last week was wondering if anyone had any tips on a quick fix for wheel wobbling. One Front and one rear wheel wobbles a little bit couldn’t find much on YouTube on how to fix issue, I appreciate any feed back thanks in advance!

Watsup everyone, kinda knew to the rc world just got a typhon 3s last week was wondering if anyone had any tips on a quick fix for wheel wobbling. One Front and one rear wheel wobbles a little bit couldn’t find much on YouTube on how to fix issue, I appreciate any feed back thanks in advance!
Check the bearings closely.

@jondilly1974 when I check the bearings what exactly am I looking for that would cause the wheels to wobble?
See if they have slop up and down, like the balls are missing. Some others have found the factory forgot to install all of their bearings.

So it must be some sand/water in the tires. Did you drive in conditions like that?

regardless,to Extends the life of the tires you should look into sealing the tire hole in the rim and vent the tire. Some good explanations on this site and some videos on YouTube.

If wheel nuts are tight, hexes are in excellent condition and hex inserts on wheel are ok, I would check the bearings. I would also vent the tires. Understand its a new rig but some further inspection should solve the problem.

so I keep having to take out the motor and tightening fly wheel that’s connected to it for some reason it gets loose not the 15t pinion but the flywheel that’s right next to it. I’m not sure why but it loosens and when I hit the throttle it goes no where once I take it apart and tighten back it works for a day or two a few runs then it happens again any tips on how to permanent fix this issue? I can post pics later if it’s more helpful

you don't need to take out the motor to tighten it, you can do it while the whole motor module is still in the car.

Anyway to fix it you need to use loctite on the screw.. take it whole out (note not to loose the 3-piece thrust bearing that is on that screw), put some medium loctite on it and screw it back. DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN THE SCREW!, when it stops - stop, then loosen it back 1.5 turns.

Keep overnight for the loctite to dry.

Remplace the stock plastic pivot balls for the hot racing alluminum ones ATF160B02
Remplace the stock plastic pivot balls for the hot racing alluminum ones ATF160B02
You need to take apart the slipper the thing you call the flywheel. Clean the dust out be sure to put the washers in the correct order and the spring at the end of it and put threadlock blue on the end of the screw put everything back togueter tight the screw up until its tight and back it out 1 turn and a half i think the factory setting is use the little holes on the slipper to count the turns do not overtight or you might snap the alluminum hub

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back