SOLD / FOUND 3s brcc for sale!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wags1

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
3s brcc used twice! 5 minutes each time. Highlights are, new savox 1230 servo, hr motor mount and servo saver, new gens-ace-r-spam 5000 3s 50c lipo, tbone frt and rear bumpers AND skidplate, wtf motor AND esc fans, way too much more! Getting out of hobby. No time and bought a new car and need money for repairs. Notify me here or email at [email protected]
3s brcc used twice! 5 minutes each time. Highlights are, new savox 1230 servo, hr motor mount and servo saver, new gens-ace-r-spam 5000 3s 50c lipo, tbone frt and rear bumpers AND skidplate, wtf motor AND esc fans, way too much more! Getting out of hobby. No time and bought a new car and need money for repairs. Notify me here or email at [email protected]
$400 plus shipping.

Attachments

• 20190515_133658.jpg
    20190515_133658.jpg
    312.4 KB · Views: 83
  • 20190515_133556.jpg
    20190515_133556.jpg
    344.1 KB · Views: 75
  • 20190515_133502.jpg
    20190515_133502.jpg
    208.1 KB · Views: 76
  • 20190515_133453.jpg
    20190515_133453.jpg
    283.2 KB · Views: 69
  • 20190515_133347.jpg
    20190515_133347.jpg
    268 KB · Views: 69
  • 20190515_133335.jpg
    20190515_133335.jpg
    305.2 KB · Views: 70
  • 20190515_133536.jpg
    20190515_133536.jpg
    336.8 KB · Views: 67

$400 plus shipping.
Also a box filled with brand new rebuild parts from arrma still in bags! A-arms, c-hubs, slipper rebuilds, slipper assy, much more!

So not even a full battery? This is important so sorry if I'm being a pain.
Not at all. I understand. I charged the battery twice. First time I charged it I ran truck on the grass for about 5 minutes then I was called away. Later that day, I bulb discharged to 3.8 each cell and put it away. A week later charged it back and ran for a bit and did the same. Its been sitting ever since. I just bought a real car and it needs work so I need money. Otherwise I'd keep. Besides I don't like the hobby as much as I thought, and just purely don't have time.
Not at all. I understand. I charged the battery twice. First time I charged it I ran truck on the grass for about 5 minutes then I was called away. Later that day, I bulb discharged to 3.8 each cell and put it away. A week later charged it back and ran for a bit and did the same. Its been sitting ever since. I just bought a real car and it needs work so I need money. Otherwise I'd keep. Besides I don't like the hobby as much as I thought, and just purely don't have time.
And even if the battery was junk, this is one heck of a steal of a deal. But, I assure anyone that everything is just in brand new condition. I maintain all of my things incredibly well.

No body jumped on this yet??‍♂️Y'all slacking. If I didn't just put money down on typhon 6s when my lhs get um in stock. I'd buy that. Nice looking truck ????

And even if the battery was junk, this is one heck of a steal of a deal. But, I assure anyone that everything is just in brand new condition. I maintain all of my things incredibly well.
The truck has NEVER been jumped or abused in any way.

Ok. Looking through your post history it looked like you ran it more than twice so I got confused. I'm not calling you a liar, just needed clarification. Good luck!

No body jumped on this yet??‍♂️Y'all slacking. If I didn't just put money down on typhon 6s when my lhs get um in stock. I'd buy that. Nice looking truck ????
It's even more beautiful in person. Not any damage or any signs of
Ok. Looking through your post history it looked like you ran it more than twice so I got confused. I'm not calling you a liar, just needed clarification. Good luck!
How do you take payment?
And where you shipping it from?
Paypal. Milwaukee Wisconsin. Where are you from?
Are u kidding? If someone is going to be that anal, I wouldn't want my truck going to that person. I'd want someone to treat it like I have. Your comment offends me.

It's even more beautiful in person. Not any damage or any signs of

Paypal. Milwaukee Wisconsin. Where are you from?

Are u kidding? If someone is going to be that anal, I wouldn't want my truck going to that person. I'd want someone to treat it like I have. Your comment offends me.
To anybody else, my truck has been run twice. If I ran it a time or two more that I've forgotten about, I apologize. My truck is everything that I've stated it to be and more. I guarantee that!

$400 plus shipping.
SOLD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back