3s felony and infraction?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harry62

Reaction score
Western Rural Iowa Iowa by way of Chicago
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Kraton 4s
  3. Talion
My Son just messaged me about Arrma releasing a new model Felony and Infraction 3S and I'd be all over both. Anyone know something? He tells me Holidays are the target time release. Don't know if it's a rumor strictly or if there's substance to it but I'd love to save my Pennys now for them. Have bashing kids!

My Son just messaged me about Arrma releasing a new model Felony and Infraction 3S and I'd be all over both. Anyone know something? He tells me Holidays are the target time release. Don't know if it's a rumor strictly or if there's substance to it but I'd love to save my Pennys now for them. Have bashing kids!
Now I am exited!!

Haven't heard a peep. Infraction would be V3 btw. I don't think so soon.

I’d be up for a smaller one that can run on only one battery and not be off balance.

Yes. Besides you can do 3s now.

A lot of people would like to have an on road option from Arrma without spending $650 plus batteries. A mega / 3s would be fun for smaller parking lots.
I still think they be around that price maybe 100 cheaper so get the 6s and throw a 4s pack in it. I don't see them making them for less 450 500 but that's just me

I still think they be around that price maybe 100 cheaper so get the 6s and throw a 4s pack in it. I don't see them making them for less 450 500 but that's just me
You are probably right. They will probably go the Vorteks route, and try to make them a premium 4x4 option. I’m not really interested in that. I’d be happy with a Typhon mega with hoons for $229 so I don’t have to spend money on the dirt wheels that I don’t want.

A 1/9th 4s Infraction and/or Felony would be nice. Especially with a center diff. Plastic chassis for weight.

Funny i was talking about it when the vorteks came out.
Vorteks Towers, LWB 3S chassis, Vorteks arms -> Infraction
Same with outcast arms -> Talion

3s or 4s electronics.

1/10 on-road drift/drag market is pretty saturated. Millions of chassis and bodies are already on the market...
What makes the infraction and felony awesome and unique is it's size and equivalent power. Obviously a smaller 3/4S version would be cool because it will be Arrma, but i don't expect they will be able to make something that unique. 1/10 on-road is just not that impressive.

I’d love to have something in between my infraction and my 4tec. I drive my on road car more than any other because I toss it in my truck and take it everywhere lol. The problem is that what makes 10th so great on road is available bodies and etc. the infraction has an awesome body but I like painting up realistic on roads and beating on them, plus it eats tires up because of the weight and power. My trx has a HW 5100/xr8 combo in it, hot racing motor mount and gear cover so I can get big pinions on it. Have the hardened hot racing 48t spur and pinions from 25-48. With the pinion on it now it’s in the mid 80s and I get 6-12 packs on a set of tires. On road bashing to me is about scale coolness and going fast, if they don’t have the wheels and bodies to make it your own them I’m not as interested.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back