Granite 3s Line Updated on Arrma-RC.com

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BruiseRC

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Talion
  4. Typhon 3s

https://www.arrma-rc.com/

I see the STX2 Radio, IC5 Connector, and castellated shape Slipper Pad....along with a new color option for the Granite and Senton. Glad my Typhon came with the Tactic radio.

Last edited:
I was hoping Arrma would have responded to the community when it came to the radio, but seems these are already too far into the production process.

I like the new granite colorway.

I love my Spektrum .......DX5 Rugged ?
Does the button on that stick like on the DX5C? I'm seriously considering doing an rma on mine the button always gets stuck......

Does the button on that stick like on the DX5C? I'm seriously considering doing an rma on mine the button always gets stuck......
It happened once briefly when I pushed only the very lower portion of it. It came out easy and hasn't happened since. With my DX5C it happened constantly until my LHS owner took it apart and cleaned up the burrs on the inside. Tool him forever. No a job for the timid.

I have two complaints about the Rugged. 1. The top rubber ring that is used to clip the controller to a lanyard has broken on me twice. They did warranty it the first time but changing it out was a female dog. 2. The touchpad takes some getting used to. There are times when I want to scream, especially when you are making large adjustments to things like expo and sub trim. But it is the price you pay for a waterproof radio.

Glad I got mine when I did. Orange with the Tactic. Red/blue, nah. Don't even get me started with that radio!!

Hope this is not the new line up announcement , and just some color changes/ad ons . Can't wait til the next big unveiling !!! Focusing on what they do with the Senton !!!!!

Glad I got mine when I did. Orange with the Tactic. Red/blue, nah. Don't even get me started with that radio!!

I’m just the opposite on colors. I like the red/blue much better, and have never really cared for orange! Honestly, I think this sort of thing is why they keep changing colors around: those of us who hate one color scheme or another can find a body from a different version and easily swap it over.

Also, I INTENTIONALLY bought a STX2 from Jenny’s. See, I needed a cheap radio for bench testing, and $15 was hard to beat for a transmitter/receiver combo! Feel and range shouldn’t really matter for a motor and ESC three feet away sitting on a table...I hope.

I’m just the opposite on colors. I like the red/blue much better, and have never really cared for orange! Honestly, I think this sort of thing is why they keep changing colors around: those of us who hate one color scheme or another can find a body from a different version and easily swap it over.

Also, I INTENTIONALLY bought a STX2 from Jenny’s. See, I needed a cheap radio for bench testing, and $15 was hard to beat for a transmitter/receiver combo! Feel and range shouldn’t really matter for a motor and ESC three feet away sitting on a table...I hope.
Hopefully you won't have a runaway thru your living room and out the front door! Lol

So looking at the new Typhon 3s it lists this in the parts explosion ARA402272 GREEN, but of course Google comes up with nothing. Looks like there will be a green Typhon 3s.

Hopefully you won't have a runaway thru your living room and out the front door! Lol

Lol! Well, since I need it for a Franken-ESC hooked up to an old vacuum cleaner motor sitting on the bench, I should be OK!

As for the green body on the 3S typhon...not at all surprising, it I’m interested to see what it looks like.

I've ordered one of these to try. It can't feel worse than the Spektrums. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07QNDXWBT/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

If it works out OK and Sarah wants my Tactic, I'll let her have it. I have had no problems with the Spektrum, it just doesn't feel right to me.
I run flysky gt3c..nice radio we can't expect companies to sell an rtr for cheap with expensive radios and when it comes to radios people are always picky about what they like

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back