Senton 3s LWB vs SWB chassis length difference?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suchtragedy

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡ɯɹɐ loɹʇuoɔ ǝʞoɹq
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. BigRock 4x4
  3. Felony
  4. Granite
  5. Infraction
  6. Limitless
  7. Kraton 6s
  8. Outcast 4s
  9. Typhon 3s
  10. Voltage
I keep checking for LWB chassis to get in stock at JRC and convert one of my Granites to a Senton but it seems to be back ordered everywhere. I'm just curious can anyone tell me what the actual total length difference is between the two? Can't seem to find the actual measurements anywhere.

I keep checking for LWB chassis to get in stock at JRC and convert one of my Granites to a Senton but it seems to be back ordered everywhere. I'm just curious can anyone tell me what the actual total length difference is between the two? Can't seem to find the actual measurements anywhere.
83EAD79A-A033-4C82-85C0-9F6CDB9FE534.jpeg

I kind of feel guilty as I have 3x LWB and 1x SWB as spares in addition to the 2x LWB and 1x SWB in use. ?
Hey man! Where are you from? I'm looking for an LWB chassis for my Typhon 3s. I broke mine and hobby stores in my area don't have them. I'm from Edmonton, AB. maybe there's a chance I can buy one of your LWB chassis.
JRC just got some in stock and I picked some up finally ????
Where did you get it from?

Just a little question although the thread is already answered, wouldn't it be much easier to just compare the Wheelbase of the two on the official Arrma website as this gives you the exact measurement of the length difference? :p

@Joferson
He got it from JRC (short form fo ''Jennys RC'', a kit breaker shop)

https://jennysrc.com/search?type=product&q="BLX+-+CHASSIS+(LONG+WHEEL+BASE+LWB"

Use that search URL, any of those work. Restock regularly is usually Weds-Fri, but check everyday anyways. Jenny's is a parts breaker company that gets new vehicles straight out of the box and dismantles them selling the parts off separately and they do this for tons of brands so that's why you have to check everyday. You can also call them if something is out of stock and sometimes they have them and will manually add one as in stock so you can grab it quickly.

Just a little question although the thread is already answered, wouldn't it be much easier to just compare the Wheelbase of the two on the official Arrma website as this gives you the exact measurement of the length difference? :p

@Joferson
He got it from JRC (short form fo ''Jennys RC'', a kit breaker shop)
Thanks! I checked it on there website but unfortunately they are also sold out ?

You can see overall length comparison and wheelbase comparison but I wanted just specific chassis length side by side comparison with picture so I can also see how it longer construction wise. I wanted to know for fabrication reasons.

@suchtragedy
Ah okay, it makes sense then. Sorry, didn't want to be a smartass, was just my first idea :)
All good man. I was trying to model side guards for 3D printing to go on a LWB truck but didn't have a reference to work off of yet because I was still waiting for someplace to get some in stock, like 99% of this forum is right now lol

@suchtragedy
Ah okay, cool. Well. if you want, I could actually try to give you the measurement of the original LWB sideguards, I've got them unmountd at the moment :D
My post was a while ago and I already completed my project but thank you :)
20200316_153956.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back