Senton 3s Senton to 6s?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not recommended at all. The thing that makes the 3s durable is the lightweight and all the plastics. Once you add another 3s battery, motor, and ESC you are asking for trouble. And if you are wanting to speedrun you might as well buy a Limitless or Typhon 6s.

Yes I did it to mine and my bigrock big rock still has all 6s electronics and works perfectly. Changed senton back to 3s but yes it is more than possible.

These questions about upgrading (Mega to BLX, 3s to 6s) come up a lot. Sure it is possible, but the cost to upgrade all that is necessary to have a reliable vehicle is more than just buying the better version. There is a reason that manufacturers make more money on upgrade parts than the vehicles themselves.

Thats is very true but the question was if it would fit lol. I've upgraded the bigrock very heavily but that was going to happen either way 6s or not. I only run 4s but I do have the spektrum 150a esc and 2050 kv motor in it . I ran it for a while on 6s but like the way it runs on 4s better.

Yep I did & tbh it's not worth doing , The truck becomes super heavy and uncontrollable at half throttle lol Fun though 😁

20210314_110333.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back