- Reaction score
- Waco, Texas
- Arrma RC's
- Typhon 3s
Hey y’all, im new here and I’ve been trying to explore for options for shocks and motor/escs. Just need some help, thanks.
much appreciated, thanks!Welcome Tarver! Although I can't help you, many others can. Your in a good forum with lots of knowledgeable folks. Enjoy!
Someone found the macros buttonWelcome aboard!!
If you're new to the RC hobby, we have several very active threads here on ArrmaForum that could be especially of some help for you to making your start into the hobby much more enjoyable.
Even if you're not new, we would still love to hear your feedback on the tools and electronics you are using in the above threads!
- Tools for getting started in RC
- How do you clean your RC?
- Recommend me a battery charger
- What is your RC LiPo of choice in 2021
- How to shim your Arrma diff
Quick Forum Tips
If you do the social media thing, be sure to like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
- We love pictures here, so be sure to upload an avatar to your forum account. Use a selfie, picture of your RC(s), or whatever else you'd like.
- Speaking of pictures, feel free to upload pictures to your posts or you can also use the ArrmaForum Media Gallery.
- ArrmaForum Premium Membership benefits - including advertisement free browsing experience, instant access to the Classifieds and more!
Premium memberships also help support the community by helping with server, software, and hosting costs. As well as also make most of our Giveaways & Contests possible!
This^ if I didn't have a V1 with the infamous leaky craptastic shocks I would have left mine stock.The Typhon is a well balanced unit that does not any upgrades. One of the 3S line that did not require shocks. My suggestion is to run and enjoy it. Save the upgrade $$ for you nest RC. Fix as breaks.
Not on my phone (at least I don't see the option). I use my phone 99% of the time for AF.You don't have this button?
View attachment 273274
View attachment 273275
I did check, that, I don't have that option. Weird. I have a Andriod. Maybe that's why?You have to lcik the 3 dots and its all the way to the right.
View attachment 273294
Wth does this have to do with your Senton build?I did check, that, I don't have that option. Weird. I have a Andriod. Maybe that's why?
View attachment 273325
Nothing we took this to pms to stop derailing the thread.Wth does this have to do with your Senton build?
Register and gain access to Discussions, Reviews, Tech Tips, How to Articles, and much more - on the largest Arrma RC community for RC enthusiasts that covers all aspects of the Arrma-RC brand!
Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!