Typhon 3s shocks and motor/esc options

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tarver Easthom

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 3s
Hey y’all, im new here and I’ve been trying to explore for options for shocks and motor/escs. Just need some help, thanks.

Welcome Tarver! Although I can't help you, many others can. Your in a good forum with lots of knowledgeable folks. Enjoy!

Welcome aboard!! 😁 ✌️

If you're new to the RC hobby, we have several very active threads here on ArrmaForum that could be especially of some help for you to making your start into the hobby much more enjoyable.
Even if you're not new, we would still love to hear your feedback on the tools and electronics you are using in the above threads!

Quick Forum Tips​

If you do the social media thing, be sure to like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Premium Membership​

The Typhon is a well balanced unit that does not any upgrades. One of the 3S line that did not require shocks. My suggestion is to run and enjoy it. Save the upgrade $$ for you nest RC. Fix as breaks.

Welcome aboard!! 😁 ✌️

If you're new to the RC hobby, we have several very active threads here on ArrmaForum that could be especially of some help for you to making your start into the hobby much more enjoyable.
Even if you're not new, we would still love to hear your feedback on the tools and electronics you are using in the above threads!

Quick Forum Tips​

If you do the social media thing, be sure to like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Premium Membership​

Someone found the macros button :ROFLMAO:
The Typhon is a well balanced unit that does not any upgrades. One of the 3S line that did not require shocks. My suggestion is to run and enjoy it. Save the upgrade $$ for you nest RC. Fix as breaks.
This^ if I didn't have a V1 with the infamous leaky craptastic shocks I would have left mine stock.

I would save the money you were going to spend on shocks and motor/esc and get some decent tires for it, the stock tires are okay but the foams are just way too soft imho.

If you want to save a few bucks you can always get the BSK Big block tires off eBay. They come with a variety of different wheels.

Last edited:
Lol-nah, just copy & paste. 😁
You don't have this button?

1674788786008.png

1674788863979.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back