3s slipper assembly on mega 550?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kusher

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. BigRock 4x4
  3. Notorious
  4. Voltage
ok guys so I'm trying to figure out how to get this damn typhon mega upgraded. I know its 48p and whatnot. But under optional parts on the arrma page it shows can be paired with the 3s slipper assembly. But my thing is they look totally different. The mega has the spring on the outside and 3s doesn't. Is it just a switchout or do other mods need to happen. Besides the pinion. Im just a little confused. Is it a direct swap or no? Thanks guys.

ok guys so I'm trying to figure out how to get this damn typhon mega upgraded. I know its 48p and whatnot. But under optional parts on the arrma page it shows can be paired with the 3s slipper assembly. But my thing is they look totally different. The mega has the spring on the outside and 3s doesn't. Is it just a switchout or do other mods need to happen. Besides the pinion. Im just a little confused. Is it a direct swap or no? Thanks guys.
Anyone?? Lol

The spring has to do with how it tightens the slipper with the nut on the outside. The BLX slipper has an internal screw to tighten. But yes, it will bolt right up to the mega. Just get a 0.8 mod pinion and good to go.
Thanks you've been sear hing for the answer to that for a very very long time. I knew I would need a pinion but wasn't sure if it was as some as a swap out. Thank you!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back