Typhon 3s to 4s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rigcheck

smoke me a kipper I'll be back for breakfast!
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Notorious
  3. Talion
  4. Typhon 3s
So my BLX120 arrived today from Jennys(it got pulled at customs but still a fair bit cheaper than UK prices) Anyhoo im going to fit it in my 3s Typhon. will the standard
motor be able to cope with 4s ? Or should I get the Kraton motor too? plus I cant find a metal spur anywhere . is it metal in the Kraton? cheers for any replies

Yes the 4s Kraton and 4s Outcast have the metal spur/slipper assembly. It fit right in my 3s Granite and Senton.

So my BLX120 arrived today from Jennys(it got pulled at customs but still a fair bit cheaper than UK prices) Anyhoo im going to fit it in my 3s Typhon. will the standard
motor be able to cope with 4s ? Or should I get the Kraton motor too? plus I cant find a metal spur anywhere . is it metal in the Kraton? cheers for any replies
Yes the 4s rigs have the steel spur gear i saw a few videos of the 3s motor on 4s on the typhon but its not recommanded at all

I’ve never tried the 3200kv motor on 4S but it’s worth a try. Just know your going beyond it’s designed purpose. Something is going to break. As long as that is ok with you, give it a try. I ruined my 3200kv on 3S so I never got a chance to ruin it on 4S.

As for the steel spur, there is an Arrma version as well as an HR version.

Someone here has run that combination on 4s before, how long will the 3s motor last IDK, but if you're willing to sacrifice it, why not try it.

Can someone tell me if the 4s shocks springs fit the 6s shocks;-; its urgent
Im fighthing with my limited paypal balance ?
80 cents too expensive

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back