Typhon 3s Typhon on 6s !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ironhead79

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
3s Typhon running a mxl-6 (mm2) with a TP4070 2250kv, spooled 29/36, HR f&r diffs, on 6s. Still have to straighten up the wires. But did take it out for a quick run....absolutely nuts !!!!!

20210401_181555.jpg

Glad you like it! I am going to Lisgar go station. 3 mins away. If you want to come you can. IDK what time or even if I go because of the rain.
Bro. We just ran a new 45c liperior in our touring car. Brand new tires. fiddlesticked in one pack.
20210409_204607.jpg

20210409_204553.jpg

Massive power. Whole chassis covered in vaporized rubber. Left some on the road. Could see burnt rubber literally in the air on take off. Cannot find tires that can handle this car. Literally hundreds deep into rims and tires. The best set lasted 3 battery packs.

Got a set of aluminum beadlocks butbthe offset was not right and they are too thick and rub on the steering hub even with all kinds of 'clever' ideas. I'll figure something out.

Doubt it.

The lipo cells themselves will be of whatever size. 6 cells is 6 cells. If the 6S battery is lighter than 2 3S packs by more than the battery leads and connector (pretty negligible tbh) then the cells are smaller and likely less capable.

Doubt it.

The lipo cells themselves will be of whatever size. 6 cells is 6 cells. If the 6S battery is lighter than 2 3S packs by more than the battery leads and connector (pretty negligible tbh) then the cells are smaller and likely less capable.

Substantial facts lol...I'd think they are close to the same weight...I had two 3s spektrum 5000mah packs in my radix and the weight was almost identical to the single 6s powerhobby pack I switch over to....(body didn't quite fit with the 2 packs)

Nice rig though...kinda want that setup lol....semi over the current 4s setup on mine...what's the damage on the wallet for what you have?
Got most things from Jennys. Everything is in Canadian dolls
Custom spur (20)
Electrics (200-250)
6s (120)
Body, Mounts, Chassis, Pinon, motor mount, 3d printed front wing, Metal diffs (200). I would have rather bought a 6s rig but I like this!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back