3s typhoon shredding tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

avkcz

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 4s
  2. Senton 6s
  3. Typhon 3s
I’ve had this typhon for about 3 weeks. Second run out it shredded the two rear tires, so I replaced all four tires and this time it shredded the two rears.

What would be a good replacement , mostly running on asphalt with a little dirt/grass mixed in

Hi,
I would go with LU C2 buggy tire;
With HPI wheels; (rear on the picture)
Welcome here.
PL

Attachments

• IMG_1706 (2).JPG
    IMG_1706 (2).JPG
    249.4 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_1752.JPG
    IMG_1752.JPG
    237.8 KB · Views: 52
I can also confirm the C2 Lockups are great for the Typhon 3S. I’ve had mine a while now and they are super grippy on all surfaces.

What are you running them on? I have run mine on both gravel and bitumen. I was concerned that they looked like separating at the rim very early on to I hit them with CA glue but I am still on my first set. I bought some cheap tires from Amazon that I have put away as spares, no idea what brand or anything, but they look similar to the originals however I haven't had a need to pull them out of the wrapping yet

Last edited:
All 4 wheels and tires they even come preglued. Plus shipping shows $8.99 on my end.
Well then, I guess thats worth a shot, my stock tires are all pretty much bald at this point, still haven't shredded but they will soon I'm sure. thanks

I finnaly for around to buying these Big blocks ebay tires they are holding up waay better than the stock 3s tires and the typhon 6s tires I bought before.

I finnaly for around to buying these Big blocks ebay tires they are holding up waay better than the stock 3s tires and the typhon 6s tires I bought before.
Right on man. (y)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back