Kraton 3s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geeson

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Hi I'm new to this I have just purchased my kraton and love it i have r 3s lipo battery can I use just one of them or does it have to be 4s 6s thank bob

4 or 6 only
I have ran 3s in my Senton, Typhon and Kraton without any problems and the low voltage still works with it. Maybe the older red BLX180 couldn't but all of mine have the newer black BLX185. I believe that the BLX185 even says right on it 3s-6s. I have even ran 2s but then I need to run an external low voltage alarm as the ESC isn't capable of reading 2s.

I have ran 3s in my Senton, Typhon and Kraton without any problems and the low voltage still works with it. Maybe the older red BLX180 couldn't but all of mine have the newer black BLX185. I believe that the BLX185 even says right on it 3s-6s. I have even ran 2s but then I need to run an external low voltage alarm as the ESC isn't capable of reading 2s.

OK cool so should be OK then it's the v2

I run my Blx185 on 2s also on a Kraton with a 4092 Leo,can still wheelie.When someone ask to try my Kraton its always on 2s!With a 5s and a 17t pinion with the Leo 1730 motor i get about the same speed as a 6s Kraton with 16t.Also running Badlands Mx38 tires and am carefull with ballooning,have worn the front of the knobbies down.

Usually you want to have enough voltage to move the weight of the RC. 1/8 scale tend to need at least 4S. If they are on the heavy side.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back