SOLD / FOUND (4) Like New 3.8" Belted Pro-Line Trenchers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TrainRC

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Notorious
  5. Typhon 6s
I have a full set of (4) belted Pro Line Trencher HP tires that are mounted on 3.8" Raid rims that I would like to sell! These were purchased from my LHS 2 weeks ago and I had planned on putting them on a build that I am working on but have decided to go a different route with a tire that is a little smaller and not as heavy. I did install them on a Kraton 6s to try them out temporarily and ran them for 10 minutes on a grass surface before they were removed and placed on the shelf so there is no damage to them whatsoever. All the hubs were installed on the rims using a hand-held hex driver to avoid stripping the hubs out. These would go great on a powerful 8s build or possibly a 6s build but due to their size and weight, they may be a bit too much for the differentials or steering servo and cause issues on a stock 6s vehicle. They are belted and I did not notice any ballooning at all during the short time that I used them on 8s power. Great all-around tire with plenty of grip and they look really good as well. Asking $120 shipped to the lower 48 states. No trades at this time. PayPal Goods and Services is welcome. I am also a good- listed seller on multiple RC feedback pages and can provide other references, pictures or answer any questions if needed. I have attached a link that also has more information on this item to help answer any questions you may have. Thanks for looking! Please reply to me in a message or I can be reached by email at: [email protected]

Link: https://www.dollarhobbyz.com/products/pro-line-trencher-hp-3-8-tires-raid-black-wheels-10155-10

Trenchers 2.jpg

Trenchers.jpg

Bump!

Friendly bump and a question - how much do they weigh?
Thank you for the friendly bump. I do not have a set of scales that would give you a direct weight but according to what I can find online, the package weight of 2 tires is 2.14 pounds so each tire would weigh roughly a pound.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back