SOLD / FOUND 4 Nearly Brand New SMC 3S Graphene Extreme V2 5200mAh Batteries w/EC5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DKPatriots

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
  2. Typhon 3s
Good afternoon folks! I have four nearly brand new SMC 3S Graphene Extreme V2 5200mAh EC5 batteries for sale.

All.jpg

AB.jpg

12.jpg

I bought these batteries back in March to use with a Kraton EXB, but sold the EXB a week after the batteries arrived.

The batteries labeled "A" and "B" (the B seems to have wiped off) have four total cycles on them and were paired. The batteries labeled "1" and 2" have two total cycles on them and were paired.

The batteries were storage charged to 3.8v after each use, including after their last use in March. When I connected the batteries to my charger this weekend, all cells in all batteries were between 1.78 and 1.80V.

The AB pair was used three times in the Kraton, and the 12 pair was used once in the Kraton. All four batteries were charged this weekend, and used in Arrma 3S rigs to LVC. All ran without issue. The four batteries were then charged to 3.8V, and are ready to be shipped out to people who will use them.

These retail for 60 dollars each (plus shipping and connector). I'd like to keep these in pairs or in a group of four so that I can limit my runs to USPS:
Two for $95 shipped to the lower 48.
All four for $180 shipped to the lower 48.

I'd possibly be interested at $60 for a pair. Not trying to low-ball ya or anything but being used and the nature of lipos I just don't see them being worth more than 50% of retail. Just an example here is a set of the same lipos but in 6s and seller is only asking $120 for a pair. Thread '2 smc batteries 6s 5200/120c/ec5' https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/2-smc-batteries-6s-5200-120c-ec5.42550/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back