4092 hobbywing in outcast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you thinking of the Hobbystar? If so it does but just barely
Hobbywing doesn't make a 4092 to my knowledge

Are you thinking of the Hobbystar? If so it does but just barely
Hobbywing doesn't make a 4092 to my knowledge
Lol yeah my bad that's what i meant but yeah according to my measurements it should fit but barely just wanted to be sure before i pull the trigger on it. Also does it need a support in the back?

Yes, it will fit. I have a leopard 4092 1730kv in my senton - same chassis.
1ABB6A6C-D02B-4953-9625-99189715BF67.jpeg

Awesome guys thank you i put the 4082 hobbystar in my rig but it got to a blazing 220 on the first run 40 degrees outside!

Searched for 5x months for the 40mm nitro exhaust boat mounts to use as motor mount/braces like I used in my Kraton with the tp 4070cm 2200kv. Finally found a seller in England and bought the last 3x he had real fast ;)
BBD9C246-CE3D-49B8-83E3-EC1652C44593.jpeg

I have not had any hobbystar stuff, but I have had a bunch of leopard motors and have been happy. The leopard 5892 1340kv on 8s graphene is a beast in my x-bug x-Maxx geared 31/54 pinion/spur (y)

I have not had any hobbystar stuff, but I have had a bunch of leopard motors and have been happy. The leopard 5892 1340kv on 8s graphene is a beast in my x-bug x-Maxx geared 31/54 pinion/spur (y)
Sweet yeah i don't know what to get i like that the hobbystar has 4mm bolt holes but idk i heard a few people have problems with them getting hot but i can't keep my truck under 200 in the middle of the winter with any motor! I just hope the 4092 will stay cool

Sounds like you might have a bearing problem causing your motors to heat up. have you checked into that?
I've had the rig completely torn down new sealed bearings and all no resistance at all I've yet to find any issues other then the motor

What's the weight of the tire you're running? That's a high temp for outside temps to be so low.

Sounds like things are in order. I can't think of what it could be unless your mesh is too tight.

Sounds like things are in order. I can't think of what it could be unless your mesh is too tight.
Mesh is good to only thing would be defective motor so i contacted the seller to explain what happened to get a refund on ther hobby star motor they got upset i guess here's what they said i posted it on another post about the same seller i guess it's a common issue with these motors

Attachments

• 20190113_130632.jpg
    20190113_130632.jpg
    317.1 KB · Views: 31
I had the same issues from RCjuice. I have posted before they are a scam and will not warranty motors. They will claim you overheated them and refuse to honor the warranty. I'm out $80 from my lesson learned. I hope people here will learn from our mistakes and not make the same ones themselves.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back