Kraton 43T center diff? Has anyone tried it

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sroy

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
trying to put a 46T center diff gear in my Kraton V5 6s
Running the castle mamba c 8s and 1717 1250kv setup. Trying to get to 70mph with this thing. I can’t find an EXB 46T gear. So I though why not drop the 43T In and runn a 22-24T pinion

any suggestions? Anyone this already?
I’m running a 31T now. With the 50t.

Last edited:
I have a Robinson Racing 40T spur on the center diff in my typhon, but it isn’t made to fit the exb diff cup if you have an exb.

That’s my issue with trying to find a 46t. It’s the out drive shaft size.

Could always machine the bore to fit the exb outputs if you have that ability..👍

Could always machine the bore to fit the exb outputs if you have that ability..👍
Not even going there lol
That’s my issue with trying to find a 46t. It’s the out drive shaft size.
I’m thinking 50-43 isn’t that big of a leap. I have a lot of options on the other side. From 12T to 34T.

There are some old threads about people using a spur gear by integy or something that turned out to be 1 mm too big on the out drive bore for the standard Arrma diffs. Maybe it will fit what you need.

https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/modify-center-diff-gear.1646/
trying to put a 46T center diff gear in my Kraton V5 6s
Running the castle mamba c 8s and 1717 1250kv setup. Trying to get to 70mph with this thing. I can’t find an EXB 46T gear. So I though why not drop the 43T In and runn a 22-24T pinion

any suggestions? Anyone this already?
I’m running a 31T now. With the 50t.
I’m beyond the 46t EXB gear. Im looking for feedback from anyone that has run a 43T EXB diff in the center diff?

I’m not aware of a 46T that fits the exb. I was suggesting that the integy spur might work, which goes down to 38T I think. I’m not sure if it actually fits though.

I’m not aware of a 46T that fits the exb. I was suggesting that the integy spur might work, which goes down to 38T I think. I’m not sure if it actually fits though.
I got that. I just want to know if anyone has run a 43t EXB lsd diff as the center diff?
I got that. I just want to know if anyone has run a 43t EXB lsd diff as the center diff?

Do that'll fit the scorched spool too??

It's propper steep with shipping for me but interested what you run with it 😉
Hmm I wouldn’t think so, but I don’t have a scorched center spool. I own their front and rear spools.

Are you going to try that on an EXB? It looks like that might be for the standard diff cup like the Robinson Racing 40T spur. It isn’t clear whether the EXB and RTR diff cups have the same bolt pattern.
It’s for an RTR cup. I was going to use it for my drag Typhon.

Back