Kraton 4585 rocket motor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you or anyone else tried the MAX8 ESC/ MOTOR Combo in a Kraton 6s? If so, what do you think about it? Is the calibrator easy to figure-out? I'm new to this generation of RC cars.
It’s too small for the 6S rigs and will likely overheat. Use a MAX6 at minimum

Nice setup for sure... If you don’t check the temps than you won’t worry all the time. Worst thing I ever started doing in this hobby. :ROFLMAO:

Reason why I use the touch-and-ouch method still, and no gps ?

Have you or anyone else tried the MAX8 ESC/ MOTOR Combo in a Kraton 6s? If so, what do you think about it? Is the calibrator easy to figure-out? I'm new to this generation of RC cars.
Oh ya we have atleast 3 on here with that set up and let me say it gots balls lol I can do wheelies at 75 mph I have a 21t pinion with it and never really gets too hot on me if your in for speed bashing its the way to go other wise stock is just enough to send it flying through the air

It’s too small for the 6S rigs and will likely overheat. Use a MAX6 at minimum
Thank's for responding jondilly1974,

If you had a Kraton 6x BLX, what motor/ ECS combo would you put in it, for the fastest speed? I'm considering a 19-20 tooth pinion gear and a 38 tooth spur gear?

Thank's again.
Oh ya we have atleast 3 on here with that set up and let me say it gots balls lol I can do wheelies at 75 mph I have a 21t pinion with it and never really gets too hot on me if your in for speed bashing its the way to go other wise stock is just enough to send it flying through the air
Thank's Rowanjr420

Last edited:
If you had a Kraton 6x BLX, what motor/ ECS combo would you put in it, for the fastest speed? I'm considering a 19-20 tooth pinion gear and a 38 tooth spur gear?
For bashing off road or strictly speed runs?

Can’t go wrong with a mamba monster and a China motor. It’ll off road all day and take you right up to and past 100mph

For bashing off road or strictly speed runs?
Speed. I started a thread not to long ago= "ROCKET BOOST 6S AND 8S". If you have a second, check it out to see what I'm trying to do.
Can’t go wrong with a mamba monster and a China motor. It’ll off road all day and take you right up to and past 100mph
Thank's Peeeenuuutt,

Which Mamba Monster and which china motor?

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back