4585 Surpass Rocket connection

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Senton 3s
5E70391D-62CF-41BF-AE42-C1836AEC99DC.jpeg

Just got this beast and obviously the bullet connectors are different than my stock Firma in my K6S. Would it be cool to remove the Connectors from my stock motor and add them to this big guy or do I need to get these larger bullets and add them to the esc? Thanks

View attachment 159886
Just got this beast and obviously the bullet connectors are different than my stock Firma in my K6S. Would it be cool to remove the Connectors from my stock motor and add them to this big guy or do I need to get these larger bullets and add them to the esc? Thanks
Be very careful with motor wires. Desoldering is usually OK, but NEVER cut motor wires as they are usually ceramic coated and not easily soldered again. Always best off changing your ESC to larger bullets.

Be very careful with motor wires. Desoldering is usually OK, but NEVER cut motor wires as they are usually ceramic coated and not easily soldered again. Always best off changing your ESC to larger bullets.
interesting fact. Thanks. I did not know that. Guess I will be buying some 6.5mm bullets. 😁

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back