4s BLX motor with 3s BLX 100 ESC?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gjnco

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Granite
  3. Senton 6s
I'm fairly new to RCs and tried a Goolrc esc and motor in my Senton Mega. The esc wouldn't program despite using multiple program cards and without program the Senton would stutter a bunch and then take off full speed. The whole process was a big headache, so I'm thinking of going an Arrma set up. Can I use a BLX100 ESC with a 4s BLX motor? I found a deal with the 4s motor as the same price as the 3s. What would be the differences in performance and any issues that you can think of? Thanks!

I'm fairly new to RCs and tried a Goolrc esc and motor in my Senton Mega. The esc wouldn't program despite using multiple program cards and without program the Senton would stutter a bunch and then take off full speed. The whole process was a big headache, so I'm thinking of going an Arrma set up. Can I use a BLX100 ESC with a 4s BLX motor? I found a deal with the 4s motor as the same price as the 3s. What would be the differences in performance and any issues that you can think of? Thanks!
It will just be slower than the 3S motor, but it will work fine.

Thanks! Anything you'd recommend upgrading right away if I go with the 4s motor?

Thanks! Anything you'd recommend upgrading right away if I go with the 4s motor?
If you haven’t already got a steel spur, buy the whole 4S slipper assembly.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back