Outcast 4s diff fluid

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zackf2468

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Outcast 4s
  3. Senton 6s
Hey guys, have any of you changed the diff fluid in an Outcast 4s? Just wondering if it made any significant impacts on the way it drives. Thanks

Yes I did 10k rear and 30k front , it seems better to me to have thicker in the front improved handling.

Awesome. That's mainly what I was looking for. To improve the handling. Much appreciated

100k R and 50k F would be too heavy e for the trucks driveshaft right? Being that it's plastic rather than metal. I have the HR metal diffs in there and they've been great.

100k R and 50k F would be too heavy e for the trucks driveshaft right? Being that it's plastic rather than metal. I have the HR metal diffs in there and they've been great.
I would say yes to heavy, maybe the 50 for the front but drop the rear to 20k . You usually want heavier in the front.

Another thing, would thicker fluid help stop the rear slider shafts from popping out at the joint close to the diff? It happens frequently. I replaced the front with cvd sliders and it fixed the problem up there but it'll be a while before I get some for the rear. Anything I can do for now?

No it won’t stop it , make sure your clutch is adjusted properly.I would put the cvds on the rear there’s more torque on the rear shafts.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back