Senton 4s esc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocketzx1

Very Active Member
Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
  2. Nero
  3. Outcast 4s
  4. Senton 3s
  5. Talion EXB
  6. Infraction 4x4
Hey everyone. I’m back again with another newby question. I managed to score a senton 4x4 3s roller chassis and I’m going to build it up for 4s. Should I go and get an Arrma blx 120 esc or should I be looking for another brand. Now I’ve not had any issues out of my Kraton 4s esc, so I’m leaning towards finding one off Jenny’s rc or somewhere similar. What are your thoughts?

If you're running 4S, for the price the BLX120 can't be beat. $50 for a waterproof, high-quality ESC is amazing.

If you're running 4S, for the price the BLX120 can't be beat. $50 for a waterproof, high-quality ESC is amazing.

I agree completely. The motor and esc in my Kraton 4s are very high quality. I am really impressed with how well they are built, not too mention they operate flawlessly. Seems Jenny’s rc is sold out of the BLX 120 systems, though I could get one of their 6s systems and run it on 3-4s :LOL::cool:

I agree completely. The motor and esc in my Kraton 4s are very high quality. I am really impressed with how well they are built, not too mention they operate flawlessly. Seems Jenny’s rc is sold out of the BLX 120 systems, though I could get one of their 6s systems and run it on 3-4s :LOL::cool:
I ran a BLX185 and the biggest drawback is fitting it in. If cash isn't an issue a Mamba X wouldn't be a bad choice either. RPM make a mount for it that will work in your Senton.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back