Outcast 4s kraton/outcast on talion wheels?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Olred1998

Military Veteran
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
I've seen rcdude81 and duperbash running them on some 6s set ups. Has anyone tried on the 4s line? PICS WOULD BE AWESOME

There are two sets. The Katar T are the Talion ones and the Katar B are the V4 Typhon ones.
I like the Katar T quite a bit on Talion and Mojave I own but haven't tried the Katar B yet. I think they'll work well if we choose the right weight and size. They're light weight tires and low profile. I feel they hook up well.

The ones off the typhon are quite a bit smaller. Do you got a 4s you could put the Ts on? Like I said the youtube guys seem to like them. Figure I could run them and a 15t pinion and fly. Still keeping my temps in check down here in fl

I started a similar thread last night. The back flip lp’s seem to be pretty good on the talion because of the similar size and weight. I ordered a set last night and should have them next week. I’ll let you know how they work first hand!

You are putting lp's on a talion? I like the backflip lp for sure but would like to try something different on the 4s kratcast.

Attachments

• 20200205_202850.jpg
    20200205_202850.jpg
    285.5 KB · Views: 72
LP on 6s is what the doctor ordered. Like I said, I run the LP Minokawa on my Talion and they'll be staying but because I like the way they work on the road and in the dirt. It's all about the weight.
We used to see guys run the full size Backflip on the Talion but that was before the 4s trucks and the LP setups came out. Full size Backflip are too heavy for me and even on the Noto or Outcast (where they come stock) they're too heavy imo.
The Talion is a beauty of a rig but to stay light as they built it we need lighter paws. It's built to run the roads and the dirt and it's the best truggy Arrma produces if you ask me. lol If we plan to run the dirt and offroad most, the LP Backflip should fit just righteously.

Are yall not reading the title and original post? I'm asking if yall have tried katar Ts on a 4s truck

Yes the Katar T will fit. I don’t think you’re gonna find anyone running that combo. I only have the Katar Bs on hand so I can’t help you here.

Yes the Katar T will fit. I don’t think you’re gonna find anyone running that combo. I only have the Katar Bs on hand so I can’t help you here.
Thanks buddy. Lol no worries though. Just a thought cause ppl seem to like them in some situations on the 6s. But we will see. Just put in an order from Jenny's

Just made a post on it

Attachments

• 20200226_191648.jpg
    20200226_191648.jpg
    253.2 KB · Views: 55
  • 20200226_184904.jpg
    20200226_184904.jpg
    406.2 KB · Views: 59
  • 20200226_184802.jpg
    20200226_184802.jpg
    342.7 KB · Views: 66
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back