Kraton 4s kraton slipper clutch splines

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daveneron

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Kraton 4s
Hey everyone

I am looking to see if anyone has a recommendation on an upgraded slipper clutch for the 3s 4s arrma line. I keep cracking/breaking the spline going to the diff (threaded side) I'm thinking of taking a hot racing axle, cutting and brazing it to the slipper assembly as it fits on the input but was wondering if anyone else has this issue and how they were able to remedy it.

I have had the same issue broke the back side off of the slipper twice. I think its coming from the motor assembly moving and putting stress on that part. The only thing I thought of was to secure up the back side of the motor some how so its not floating. I also put a screw and nut in the hole that is in the chassis on the motor side to stop it form moving latterly. I noticed that the plastic on the chassis and the plastic on the motor plate wear and give it a lot of slope.

I have had the same issue broke the back side off of the slipper twice. I think its coming from the motor assembly moving and putting stress on that part. The only thing I thought of was to secure up the back side of the motor some how so its not floating. I also put a screw and nut in the hole that is in the chassis on the motor side to stop it form moving latterly. I noticed that the plastic on the chassis and the plastic on the motor plate wear and give it a lot of slope.
I will check that out once I put it back together that thought never occurred to me. If motor housing is moving around and running with any misalignment it could cause my splines to crack over time.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back