4s or 6s drivetrain punishment?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TVRboy

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
hi everyone
this is my first post just got a talion and I'm trying to decide weather to run 4s or 6s obviously 6s would be my main choice but don't wana prematurely wear the drivetrain out if it would at all. Do you get anymore problems with running 6s?

Cheers :)

hi everyone
this is my first post just got a talion and I'm trying to decide weather to run 4s or 6s obviously 6s would be my main choice but don't wana prematurely wear the drivetrain out if it would at all. Do you get anymore problems with running 6s?

Cheers :)
Yes,the drive train is HD with 4s,on 6s things start breaking and wearing quicker.

what's HD Probably me being stupid? And what would you say wears out the fastest?

HD =heavy duty.diffs need shimming on 6s ,diff cups, dogbone pins,bearings wear faster,also impact speed on 6s .

Not that you waiting for answers before you drive it, but you will have your hands full on 4s. For a while anyway. You'll have a chance to work out any bugs, or issues before you move to 6s. Once you have the extra juice in the 6s set up, the car and driver need to be ready for it. I say play with it on 4s for a month or so, to get used to it. During that time read the threads here to see what upgrades or modifications you might want to do, before moving up to the 6s madness.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back