4s Outcast Body on Granite

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bullfrog1287

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
From what I've seen so far the Granite and Outcast 4s share the same chassis and some small parts. Has anyone tried an Outcast 4s body on the granite? I can pick the body, bumpers, rear wing, and wheelie bar up at Jenny's for around 42 bucks. Any help would be great!

From what I've seen so far the Granite and Outcast 4s share the same chassis and some small parts. Has anyone tried an Outcast 4s body on the granite? I can pick the body, bumpers, rear wing, and wheelie bar up at Jenny's for around 42 bucks. Any help would be great!
The OC4S body would be really wide on a stock Granite. You will need to extend the wheels out quite a bit or it will look more like an SCT than a MT ??

Kinda what i was thinking, oh well it was worth a shot. That'll save me a little money for the time being.

I've done this, I call it my Fauxcast.

My setup is Typhon arms and tie rods + 9mm extra wide wheel hexes from GPM. But even after all that extra width it still required a lot of body trimming on the front wheel fenders and front corners of the bumper. You also need the outcast body post set to mount. So you're looking at close to 70 bucks in parts just to not have an Outcast like me lmao.

20200318_111235.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back