SOLD / FOUND 4s roller or possibly 6s roller

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RSM801

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
Hello all,

Trying to get a buddy into the hobby, so id like to gift him an rc.
I have extra electronics on hand already for anytning i find.
Since its going to be used, and probably beat on, i would rather not spend a ton of money, ha.

Wondering if anyone had a halfway decent shape roller they would be able to sell and ship to me in utah.
I say 4s becasue it will be cheaper i think and hes new, but if there was a good enough price on a 6s beater, i could set him up with that and 3 and 4s lipos.

Feel free to pm me if you would like.

Thanks for reading

Well if someone is able to help you, Your buddy is gonna have a hella time :cool:

thanks guys. tis the season, hah. I just wish I would have thought about asking prior to winter. lol. everywhere to bash here is covered in snow now, haha.
But yeah, going out bashing alone gets old a lot quicker than with pals there. One buddy has been showing an interest in it lately, but just cant afford to get in to the hobby right now. I figured since I have a bunch of extra electronics, and spare charger, and some older not puffed and still working lipos, it would be perfect if I could get a cheap roller and get him going.
Since his money is tight at the moment, all he will need to do is get spare parts when breaks happen and thats a lot cheaper than getting started in the hobby. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back