4s v1 chassi and v2 arms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anybody know will v2 suspension arms fit the v1 original chassi???
Yup. The V1 was a short wheelbase same as what’s on the granite. Below is a long wheel base chassis from a typhon on a v2 parts, 4s build. I feel that it’s pretty much perfect. Of course I broke the chassis and front shock tower round 10 days ago or so. But it was a stupid hard wreck so I wasn’t surprised... I’m doing the same build based around my vorteks short wheelbase chassis before long. Should be sweet.

424BF76D-277C-4235-A09B-ADA8323C28FB.jpeg

32700601-B159-4153-9771-3BB4F860F3C9.jpeg

That's what I wanted to hear,thank you.
V2 arms will fit the v1 chassi. After about 4 years I converted to the kraton. When this chassi breaks I'll get the v2 outcast chassi. Nice looking truck dude!

That's what I wanted to hear,thank you.
V2 arms will fit the v1 chassi. After about 4 years I converted to the kraton. When this chassi breaks I'll get the v2 outcast chassi. Nice looking truck dude!
Thanks! I love it. Can’t wait to get it back together. The v2, 4s outcast chassis is medium wheel base. It’s in between the granite swb and big rock LWB chassis. I didn’t get one because they are more expensive then the standard chassis’. Twice the cost on Jenny’s. Not sure if they have them in hobby shops yet.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back