Outcast 4S Vehicle Availability

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adamj804

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Kraton 4s
  5. Outcast 4s
  6. Senton 6s
  7. Senton 3s
  8. Typhon 6s
  9. Typhon 3s
Will these really be out of stock until March 2021?

From all the website vendors, that’s what it looks like.

Unless there are some eBay sellers that have them but likely to be priced higher

Some how Jennys had gotten their hands on some 4s kratons to tear down. Scored a chassis and some other bits. Hopefully we see v2 of the 4s line up before that time. Possible it drops early, maybe close to Xmas for holiday sales?

Heard of a few US LHS's just recently getting in new Arrma stock. Hope that wait isn't true.

I just ordered one off ebay. It was $399, but I had to eat the $35 for shipping plus the taxes. It took me a long time even find it.

Nevermind, order was canceled by seller since it wasn't in stock ?.
Becarful with those guys tho they don't say if they really have them in stock or not
Here in montreal i saw a few kraton 4s new
Some K4S are still in stock here and there. But not the Outcast 4s, which is what I want. ?

Last edited:
I think we will see a Spektrum electronics refresh of all models. Wether or not they change other parts is the question.
I found a K4S in stock off ebay for $429 plus taxes ?. But I wanted the Outcast 4s instead ?

You could covert it for prob another $60 or so if you can live without the dboot backflips. That’s getting close to 6s territory though.

@jondilly1974 agreed. I had a new v2 120blx esc shipped out to me already.
726000A5-1EF7-446E-A6F2-AEF9CE0FA9B7.jpeg

You could covert it for prob another $60 or so if you can live without the dboot backflips. That’s getting close to 6s territory though.

@jondilly1974 agreed. I had a new v2 120blx esc shipped out to me already.
View attachment 86550
So maybe I should just wait and see what happens? Heck I can afford to wait. I only have 8 BASHERS to keep me occupied. It would be great if they changed that horrible radio, added a center diff with NO SLIPPER CLUTCH and kept the price the same.

So maybe I should just wait and see what happens? Heck I can afford to wait. I only have 8 BASHERS to keep me occupied. It would be great if they changed that horrible radio, added a center diff with NO SLIPPER CLUTCH and kept the price the same.
I hate the clutch at first i was taking it apart everyday? but now i made peace with him slipper bearings explodes reeee. They said they are working on it on a live stream.where are you located there is plenty of outcast 4s here
I have one almost brand new locally i might trade it for my typhon

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back