Kraton 4s Wheel Driveshafts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bicketybam

Back from vacation!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Kraton 4s
  7. Mojave
  8. Notorious
  9. Talion
  10. Typhon 6s
So I ordered the Kraton 4s wheel driveshafts from eBay. The half that attaches to to diff is missing the part that secures it. Is this the way they come?? I included a half from the 3s trucks and you can see what I am talking about.
20190510_124244.jpg

Also, I cam confirm that the half that attaches to the diff is the exact same material and design as the 3s trucks. And that the part that almost always breaks on me. Anyway, did this eBay seller screw me?
Just checked the picture on eBay. I got what was pictured. Fack. Not sure why he would separate them from the part that attaches to the diff. That half is useless without it.

No, that is not how they come on the 4s trucks. I have a 4S outcast and kraton and can confirm they come with the part that attaches to the diff

No, that is not how they come on the 4s trucks. I have a 4S outcast and kraton and can confirm they come with the part that attaches to the diff
That's what I figured. Oh well.

Maybe return them? I found a seller on Ebay that has them listed with the pieces you are looking for included.

I have initiated a return. I don't know why he would split the u-joint and remove the hub, The only thing I can think of is that he doesn't know how to properly remove them from the diffs. I ordered complete diffs last summer from eBay and they showed up with the hubs I am missing attached to them. I bet it wads this guy.

I am not going to reorder. I was most interested in seeing if they strengthened the design of the u-joint. They didn't. Good luck to the 4s owners. Do not tighten that slipper too much and whatever you do, do not land under any kind of power. They will come apart at the u-joint almost every time.

UPDATE: This asshat is trying to tell me that I got what I ordered and that it doesn't come with that part. I told him it is not a part Arrma sells - it is part of the shaft. I can see this going to a dispute. I will post the seller info so no one else gets screwed by this clown.

Last edited:
Almost bought these on Ebay but noticed it missing them as well , the dude is selling the missing yoke part with the diff but really dumb he removed them

I have initiated a return. I don't know why he would split the u-joint and remove the hub, The only thing I can think of is that he doesn't know how to properly remove them from the diffs. I ordered complete diffs last summer from eBay and they showed up with the hubs I am missing attached to them. I bet it wads this guy.

I am not going to reorder. I was most interested in seeing if they strengthened the design of the u-joint. They didn't. Good luck to the 4s owners. Do not tighten that slipper too much and whatever you do, do not land under any kind of power. They will come apart at the u-joint almost every time.

UPDATE: This asshat is trying to tell me that I got what I ordered and that it doesn't come with that part. I told him it is not a part Arrma sells - it is part of the shaft. I can see this going to a dispute. I will post the seller info so no one else gets screwed by this clown.
Sounds like the guy took a page from the 6s resellers, where the outdrive comes with the dif. What an idiot. Book em @bicketybam!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back