5200mah 50c lipo not charging to capacity

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This. I've never even looked at how many mAh I've put back into a battery. When the charger says it's done I look to see if each cell is at 4.2v. That's it. The picture he posted shows a fully charged 2s battery, lol.
Someone on the thread told me to make sure it's not lower than 4 or I may have a dead cell that's why I posted the update

I think what Brewcity is trying to say that when he runs his pack down to LVC and goes to charge it only puts back in 4300mah when stated capacity is 5200mah a 900mah difference is pretty big even if he has a high LVC and might be thinking he should be getting more runtime if he had something charged close to 5200mah but I might be wrong. . I would do a discharge cycle on the battery charger then do a balance charge and see what the charger says it puts back in it.

Also I use this Tenergy cell meter https://www.amazon.com/Tenergy-Batt...1546812064&sr=8-1&keywords=tenergy+cell+meter not super accurate (close enough for me) but tells me the cells percentage wise of capacity of each cells use is. Tells the IR of each cell also among other things.
Thank you, I guess I should be more clearer so I don't fall into a debate. Appreciate that info

I think the horse was beaten enough 4.2v is a full charge regardless of how many mah your charger says it put back into it. Look at volts ignore the rest its of no consequence :D

There is a way of accurately measuring the mAh in your battery and what your charger shows as being out back isn't it. It involves putting a draw on the battery and timing it......beyond my pay grade. If your 5000 mAh battery is only lasting for 10 minutes or so, then I'd be concerned. Otherwise I wouldn't worry about it.

There is a way of accurately measuring the mAh in your battery and what your charger shows as being out back isn't it. It involves putting a draw on the battery and timing it......beyond my pay grade. If your 5000 mAh battery is only lasting for 10 minutes or so, then I'd be concerned. Otherwise I wouldn't worry about it.
My two 3s 5200mah 80c Zeee batteries are only lasting 10min and my charger says it’s only putting back in 3500 - 3600mah. They are only 2 months old. Any fix or are they on there way out. They have only ever lasted around 10-15min use from new anyway. But they used to put in approx 4200mah maybe.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back