5th scale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bllfrog69

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Kraton 6s
At my local hobby shop yesterday (5-17-19) and I over hear the owner speaking with the manager and sales rep from Horizon/ARRMA, sales rep say 5th scale ARRMA should be in their store by end of June 2019. I stopped by later to talk to the manager all he did was smile when I asked about it and said he cannot comment

Tower had something on their website about a new Senton coming by the end of June.

Last edited:
I hope not 1/5 senton
We need an x maxx killer. My buddy all about his x maxx. But never drives it because he always fixing his kids rustlers while me a my kids bashing the hell outta our arrmas.
It will be an SCT or trophy truck.

I hope not 1/5 senton
We need an x maxx killer. My buddy all about his x maxx. But never drives it because he always fixing his kids rustlers while me a my kids bashing the hell outta our arrmas.
Sounds familiar. I was always fixing our Rustler's until I became an Arrmaholic...I handed the Rustler's down to the boy and told him if he can keep them running I'll get him an Arrma. Was thinking about a 4S but really wanted to get a 6S and just run it on 4S until he learns how to handle it. Then early this week the V3 Outcast 6S drops to $399 on Amain... he's got his first Arrma! Orange Outcast!!! The Rustler's will be officially retired and available for guests.

Maybe it's just me but I'm not that fussed on 1/5th scale.

Yes Arrma could or maybe should add one to their line up but if they did I doubt it would interest me. Always just extra cash for parts, upgrades etc and imho 1/8th is just the right size. Not too big and not too small.

Maybe it's just me but I'm not that fussed on 1/5th scale.

Yes Arrma could or maybe should add one to their line up but if they did I doubt it would interest me. Always just extra cash for parts, upgrades etc and imho 1/8th is just the right size. Not too big and not too small.
Agreed. Isn't the xmaxx and super Rey 1/6th? I think 1/5 is for next level and would it run 8s or likely more?...12S?! I'd enjoy watching such a monster from afar. Like on YouTube afar ?

SCT . . . I already have 3 1/5 Losi's & the SCT is 38 lbs w/o the batteries (it's converted). The MT is the most annoying thing on earth to lug around. I actually don't mind the DBXL-e since it's a lightweight compared to the other 2. I would really eat up a 1/5 Kraton, something that could show the X-Maxx how to not crack it's bulkheads just by running around the yard. I'll buy it anyway but still, a SCT, c'mon ?

All these guys clamoring for a 1/5 scale ....wait until they see what parts cost ?
Which is why my MTXL & DBXL-e are still stock :ROFLMAO: All I did for the 5T is buy a cheap motor mount & some Arrma battery trays.

this does mean I will have to re-think my scheming to get a Notorious into the shed nearer the end of the year. I do hope though that it will be a genuine 5th scale. There is a track not too far that is only for 5th scale only and it would be cool to take it there

Agreed. Isn't the xmaxx and super Rey 1/6th? I think 1/5 is for next level and would it run 8s or likely more?...12S?! I'd enjoy watching such a monster from afar. Like on YouTube afar ?
Can't wait to see what @Rich Duperbash would do with such a machine!

Too big for my taste. 1/8th scale is plenty.

All these guys clamoring for a 1/5 scale ....wait until they see what parts cost ?
EXACTLY! And I'd think you'd be at the electric motor limit by that point so you can't upgrade and brag! What fun is that!? It's certainly above my ability... I'm struggling to stop a damn cracking noise in my V4 Kraton front diff. I certainly have no business getting tangled up in a 1/5 rig! Hell, you could probably run wheel sets off a mini Cooper at that scale.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back