6 Months and $1500 dollars later I think I'm hooked

Peteyk49

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Voltage
Haha I probably have $1000 invested in my sons brcc with repairs upgrades and batteries . Then the $319 for the Rc. My
Poor Kraton gets shafted lol. Our 3 other cars aren’t stock either. I don’t look at my bank account. I get scared sometimes haha. I just know Ive spent a decent amount of money when I come home and my wife bought an equal amount of crap. Last week I came home to a new $550 sewing machine and new furniture for our baby due in October..oops, dad must’ve spent to much haha

5AFE CRACKER

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Haha I probably have $1000 invested in my sons brcc with repairs upgrades and batteries . Then the $319 for the Rc. My
Poor Kraton gets shafted lol. Our 3 other cars aren’t stock either. I don’t look at my bank account. I get scared sometimes haha. I just know Ive spent a decent amount of money when I come home and my wife bought an equal amount of crap. Last week I came home to a new $550 sewing machine and new furniture for our baby due in October..oops, dad must’ve spent to much haha
Congrats on the baby. ..Future basher I'm sure lol

BustedBudget

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s

I agree...prob best not to look at the account...or to think about. Just enjoy the damn thing! If it puts a smile on your face then it's worth the money!

@Peteyk49...congrats on the little one you have on the way!

Peteyk49

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Voltage

gotnitro

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Angel: Save your money, pay the last year of your car off! It's costing you interest and you are losing money.

Devil: Did you see that new RC MAX 80cc engine you want for the Outlaw Hybrid you've always wanted to build?

th.jpg

Kg77

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Notorious
Hmmmm $$$,don’t know don’t wanna know I bought my first rc ever January 2019 a revo 2.0. May 2020 I now have 14 and 2 teknos on the way! Can’t wait,I definitely need help lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    276.8 KB · Views: 8