6 Months and $1500 dollars later I think I'm hooked

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha I probably have $1000 invested in my sons brcc with repairs upgrades and batteries . Then the $319 for the Rc. My
Poor Kraton gets shafted lol. Our 3 other cars aren’t stock either. I don’t look at my bank account. I get scared sometimes haha. I just know Ive spent a decent amount of money when I come home and my wife bought an equal amount of crap. Last week I came home to a new $550 sewing machine and new furniture for our baby due in October..oops, dad must’ve spent to much haha

Haha I probably have $1000 invested in my sons brcc with repairs upgrades and batteries . Then the $319 for the Rc. My
Poor Kraton gets shafted lol. Our 3 other cars aren’t stock either. I don’t look at my bank account. I get scared sometimes haha. I just know Ive spent a decent amount of money when I come home and my wife bought an equal amount of crap. Last week I came home to a new $550 sewing machine and new furniture for our baby due in October..oops, dad must’ve spent to much haha
Congrats on the baby. ..Future basher I'm sure lol

I agree...prob best not to look at the account...or to think about. Just enjoy the damn thing! If it puts a smile on your face then it's worth the money!

@Peteyk49...congrats on the little one you have on the way!

Angel: Save your money, pay the last year of your car off! It's costing you interest and you are losing money.

Devil: Did you see that new RC MAX 80cc engine you want for the Outlaw Hybrid you've always wanted to build?

th.jpg

Hmmmm $$$,don’t know don’t wanna know I bought my first rc ever January 2019 a revo 2.0. May 2020 I now have 14 and 2 teknos on the way! Can’t wait,I definitely need help lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    276.8 KB · Views: 39
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back