Outcast 6 months into the hobby

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trae_83

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Kraton 4s
  3. Outcast 6s
  4. Typhon 6s
  5. Voltage
I started with a Outcast 6s and 6 months later I have collected a Kraton 4s, Kraton 6s, Kraton EXB, Typhon 6s and just purchased a Losi RTR 8ight T nitro truggy to have learn about nitro also. This forum has been so helpful with all the information and how to videos. I have learned to wrench on all my rigs after an expensive first few months with my boys driving the cars. I started them on the cheap Amazon RC cars and now they are collecting dust because my boys only want to drive my Arrma RC’s. Thanks for all the information and advice. Best forum that I have been a member of.

It’s addicting but could be worse things to do according to my wife lol

I started with a Outcast 6s and 6 months later I have collected a Kraton 4s, Kraton 6s, Kraton EXB, Typhon 6s and just purchased a Losi RTR 8ight T nitro truggy to have learn about nitro also. This forum has been so helpful with all the information and how to videos. I have learned to wrench on all my rigs after an expensive first few months with my boys driving the cars. I started them on the cheap Amazon RC cars and now they are collecting dust because my boys only want to drive my Arrma RC’s. Thanks for all the information and advice. Best forum that I have been a member of.
Right on man, but you're doing it backwards lol, most have started on nitro then electric. ?
But seriously, I still have 5 nitro rigs from the past and still dig them. Hope you like spending your retirement because you're on the same track as myself! ??

Right on man, but you're doing it backwards lol, most have started on nitro then electric. ?
But seriously, I still have 5 nitro rigs from the past and still dig them. Hope you like spending your retirement because you're on the same track as myself! ??
It’s been a financial crisis ? and I had a buddy talk me into the nitro truggy. I have been enjoying the hobby and my boys also. It’s been a good learning experience and my wife is like another one ?. She’s very supportive because it keeps me busy with the boys when I’m not working.
It’s addicting but could be worse things to do according to my wife lol
My wife says the same thing ?, between motorcycles, RC’s and my project real cars. She is more forgiving with the RC stuff because our boys enjoy it also.

That’s a nice fleet, sounds like you’re having some good fun with the family??

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back