6 more to 1k

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice job Ed. It’s a lot of work to make good videos. Love the work bench videos as well. Thanks for taking time to post them. Looking forward to more content when the weather gets a little nicer and that big motor comes in for the k8s.

Now winter needs to get over so we can see more tree trimming. With the 8s loppers
I don't think I'll be running it in that spot very often. Just not enough room for the big girl.

Maybe we can finally see something clear that power line ???
I already cleared the lines, brother. Go back and watch ? For the 8S to clear the lines I think I would need one of your high tech 3D printed airfoils ?

I already cleared the lines, brother. Go back and watch ? For the 8S to clear the lines I think I would need one of your high tech 3D printed airfoils ?
Hmmm I don’t remember you clearing it, but I will take your word for it. Maybe the berm jump then? You might send that thing into lower orbit, even without any wings.

Hmmm I don’t remember you clearing it, but I will take your word for it. Maybe the berm jump then? You might send that thing into lower orbit, even without any wings.
I believe it was my Talion. The wheels did hit the wire but I made it over, which was the goal.

No way this goes over the berm. The truck weighs close to 30 pounds. It would be really foolish to try. I would end up with bent shock shafts and busted arms at a minimum.

I believe it was my Talion. The wheels did hit the wire but I made it over, which was the goal.

No way this goes over the berm. The truck weighs close to 30 pounds. It would be really foolish to try. I would end up with bent shock shafts and busted arms at a minimum.
Oh that’s just sensible Ed talking. Just wait till you get there and change your mind ????

You’ll start out taking about how stupid it would be to send it that way and you’re not going to do it, only for a split second later to say fuq it ???????????✌?✌?

I just subscribed your over 1k

Congratulation!!!

1579095365302.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back