Outcast 6s Arrma Esc issue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

petenyce405

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have an outcast 6s and a futaba 3pv. I fried the esc and bought a new 6s arrma esc from Amain.

I installed it and have no reverse. I re-binded the remote, calibrated the throttle, verified variable is in fwd/brk/rev. I just reversed the motor direction -variable 5 and I have reverse but I have to double click the throttle to go forward on the remote when that’s suppose to be for reverse. Double click for reverse and one click for throttle

Any tips?

when I set normal for motor direction on the esc and on the remote, I have no reverse. Also when I do the throttle calibration, I go to set the reverse and I don’t get the three green confirm beeps- only netrual and forward work and confirm. Strange.

Any help as this is fustrating

thank you

pete

Reset the ESC to default values per the ESC manual. Then set put the settings where you need them. Then Recalibrate Thr./Neutral and Reverse. In that order.
Most importantly, first, I would also check the Radio and make sure the Reverse/Normal setting is correct on your Futaba and wasn't changed during the Rebind procedure. Futaba sometimes is opposite many other radios. FWIW.
You seem to understand it well enough. Maybe you just overlooked the Radio as one issue. IDK.

Reset the ESC to default values per the ESC manual. Then set put the settings where you need them. Then Recalibrate Thr./Neutral and Reverse. In that order.
Most importantly, first, I would also check the Radio and make sure the Reverse/Normal setting is correct on your Futaba and wasn't changed during the Rebind procedure. Futaba sometimes is opposite many other radios. FWIW.
You seem to understand it well enough. Maybe you just overlooked the Radio as one issue. IDK.
Thank you I will give it a try.

I had a similar issue where I could not calibrate reverse throttle point. No 3rd green beep. Found out my transmitter had ABS brake function on. I turned it off and now it completes. Idk maybe something like that?

Back