6s batteries at a smokin deal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dpricenator

Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
I hope this is the right forum for this. I have 2 topics here. the first is a great deal on 4 Bias 50C 3S 5000mAh 11.1V LiPo Batteries. for $131 I ordered 4 of these. Yes, I will have to solder new connectors, but that's just a reason to buy a soldering iron. I am super stoked to get 2 6s setups for $65 each.

Here is the Amazon link - https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GT9X2K6/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

My 2nd question is will these fit in my Kraton? lol pulled the trigger before researching, because there were only a few left. Figured I could return them if they did not work.

I hope this is the right forum for this. I have 2 topics here. the first is a great deal on 4 Bias 50C 3S 5000mAh 11.1V LiPo Batteries. for $131 I ordered 4 of these. Yes, I will have to solder new connectors, but that's just a reason to buy a soldering iron. I am super stoked to get 2 6s setups for $65 each.

Here is the Amazon link - https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GT9X2K6/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

My 2nd question is will these fit in my Kraton? lol pulled the trigger before researching, because there were only a few left. Figured I could return them if they did not work.
This link is coming up as $133 for 2 packs. Meaning one 6s setup will be $133..? But looking at the dimensions they should fit.

Last edited:
There was an option to choose the 4 pack for $131. Was actually cheaper than the 2 pack. I see that it shows $252 for the 4 pack now. We'll see what I end up with. I attached a copy of my order confirmation just so you guys know I wasn't fibbin.

Attachments

• Doc13.pdf
    94.9 KB · Views: 55
There was an option to choose the 4 pack for $131. Was actually cheaper than the 2 pack. I see that it shows $252 for the 4 pack now. We'll see what I end up with. I attached a copy of my order confirmation just so you guys know I wasn't fibbin.
Nice. Let us know what happens and if they follow through on the deal. You must have caught the 10 second window. LOL

Bummer, I was hoping a few of us could come up on that deal. When I click the " BUY IT AGAIN" button it comes back at $252. I really hope I don't get a " we're sorry to inform you" email.

Bummer, I was hoping a few of us could come up on that deal. When I click the " BUY IT AGAIN" button it comes back at $252. I really hope I don't get a " we're sorry to inform you" email.
I hope you don't either but it is very possible. A buddy of mine found some wheels on Amazon that were listed as $2.69 when they should have been $26.99 and he bought 2 sets and the seller cancelled the order and sent him and email and updated the price on Amazon.

I've been good this year, so maybe Santa is watchin out for me. I was going to wait on the 6S setup just due to the expense, but when I saw that I had to jump on it.

I've been good this year, so maybe Santa is watchin out for me. I was going to wait on the 6S setup just due to the expense, but when I saw that I had to jump on it.
6s is fun in my Senton and Typhon but you do break more parts as you jump higher and run into things at a lot greater speed. I only run 6s probably 10 percent of the time as I don't have a local shop that carries Arrma parts so it normally gets reserved for the end of the day driving.

YAY, I got notice my order has shipped! I am honestly surprised since I would not think a 50C 3S 5000mAh 11.1V LiPo would only be $32.75 plus tax. Or that buying 4 of them for that price would be available anywhere. I spent double that on my 2s 30c 5000mAh batteries. So next come next Wednesday, my Kraton will be screaming rather than just yelling.

YAY, I got notice my order has shipped! I am honestly surprised since I would not think a 50C 3S 5000mAh 11.1V LiPo would only be $32.75 plus tax. Or that buying 4 of them for that price would be available anywhere. I spent double that on my 2s 30c 5000mAh batteries. So next come next Wednesday, my Kraton will be screaming rather than just yelling.
Nice. Let us know how they run as I have never used that brand. Mine and my friends 28 gensacearespammers 50C 2S 5000mAh LiPo batteries arrived today that we got for $17 each. Hopefully I get the chance to use them soon.

Dang, that's how much AA batteries cost for the radio. hopefully we get more than our money's worth.

Dang, that's how much AA batteries cost for the radio. hopefully we get more than our money's worth.
I hope so too. I know that gensacearespammers have great reviews and I have a couple of friends that run them without a single problem but we will see.

Well I have them, but I am not sure if they will fit. I am guessing i'll have to stack them opposed to side by side.
(I typed the blue text last night, before I left work.)

Fast forward to this morning.
I opened the rest of the batteries to see if I could get 2 of them to fit in the Kraton only to realize the other 3 are not a big as the first one. The other 3 are all perfectly rectangular on all 6 sides. The 1st one I opened, which looked too big, is puffy like a pillow. Since the box has a warranty card in it that warranties against puffiness upon arrival, I guess I'll be sending that one back. Not sure if I am allowed to/ should send an obviously faulty LIPO in the mail though.

To be fair to the Vendor, and Bias Batteries, I want to say something. Things may have happened while in transit and in no way do I want to blame them for this issue. I will reserve the right to update this comment depending on how well they handle the issue.

Last edited:
Your battery price is too expensive, I complete this links http://www.gensacearespammers.com/g...3s1p-lipo-battery-pack-with-traxxas-plug.html , the same lipo only need 50$

Your battery price is too expensive, I complete this links http://www.gensacearespammers.com/g...3s1p-LiPo-battery-pack-with-traxxas-plug.html , the same LiPo only need 50$
Up higher in the thread it was pointed out that the price had changed and the original pricing was four for $131.

OK, so good news! They have shipped my replacement battery.

Now on a side note. The batteries came from Atomik RC, but had some VENOM information in the box. The shipping notification for the new battery came from a VENOM email address. So it looks as if Venom is in connection with Bias Batteries. Now I do not know if they are just relabeled Venom Batteries or if they are made in the same place or what, but Venom and Bias are certainly working together.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back