Talion 6s battery in talion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigtim29

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
  2. Talion
What is the best 6s battery for the price that will fit in the arrma talion? Also any suggestions for cheap chargers?

Around 5000mAh and 50C min.. but saying where you live will help get you the correct replies with regards to best Lipos due to availability in different countries. Unless you are from the UK I wont be able to help you much.

Charger- How many Lipos will you wanting to be able to charge at once? What is your budget?

I am in Maryland USA. I was checking out the HRB 6000mah 6s battery, anyone got experience with them? And I was hoping for a 1-6s charger around 50-60 bucks.

It doesn’t have to be the best battery. Just something around 5000-6000mah ,6s, and able to go through lots of cycles. I’ve looked at lots of threads on this topic.

On a stock talion how much run time is expected on a 5200 mah? How about a 6000 mah?

BUY ONE :) and stop asking ;)

Difference in runtime is minimal and only depends on what YOU are running on and how YOU drive. Lot's of WOT on grass you will get ~15 min on either one, maybe 30s more on higher mAh. Stay above 5000mAh but keep the weight as low as possible.

I run 4S 6500 SMC and 6S Zeee 5200, last of my worries is runtime. You will break stuff prior reaching the end of battery life :ROFLMAO:

Look on the SMC site for chargers, they are probably the best on the market (HOTA) but they do sell them on other sites as well.
Make sure your connectors all match up (XT90).
Else go to Amazon or ebay for parts, buy where you can find it, no need to stick to a specific supplier.

Thanks guys. I’ll stick to the HRB packs and do some more research on chargers. I know a lot of people
Use xt90’s but is their anything wrong with the ec5 connectors?

On a stock talion how much run time is expected on a 5200 mah? How about a 6000 mah?

Depends on a huge range of factors 15 to 30 mins. Larger lipo will get you a few mins more.
Its better not to go too big on Lipo though as lower weight is less hard on every component... you also want to give your car a chance to cool down. I even run 4300mAh in my Typhon for this reason but I probs would go with no lower than 5000mAh for a Tallion...

Thanks guys. I’ll stick to the HRB packs and do some more research on chargers. I know a lot of people
In my opinion ec5 and xt-90 are comparable. Without splitting hairs, I am happy to use either.

Point I tried to make on the connectors, since you are buying it all new, make sure it all fits. Either EC5 or XT90 is fine.
Just stick with one and don't use adapters, they are just another point of failure.

If your budget allows for $125 or so, I'd also recommend the Hota charger. This seller has been out of stock until just recently and this is a good buy. I'd put my name on Serge and his company PyroDrone. He ships fast and is a great guy. I love the blue color and only 8 left. The black has more stock. I bought mine here when they first released for $100 but at $119 still much better than other vendors. I love this charger. One of my best hobby purchases ever.

https://pyrodrone.com/collections/chargers/products/hota-d6-pro-charger-ac200w-dc650w-15a

SMC also has stock again and this Hota one is even more powerful for a little more money. You can select the connector you need including ec5 or xt90. I'd also buy from these guys again quickly. Great lipo packs too.

https://www.smc-racing.net/index.php?route=product/product&path=113&product_id=541

I would also buy this one for $89 because it's ready to go after selecting ec5 or xt90. $89, compact and good to go. I almost want one for use in the field. Good buy but haven't used it. I trust it because it's a Hota.

https://www.smc-racing.net/index.php?route=product/product&path=113&product_id=562

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back