Kraton 6s blx suspension help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaygodard

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, new to RC cars, bought the 6s kraton and a granite 3s

I bought the intengy suspension kit

seems like a lot of mods are needed

the lower arm suspension threads are not the same as the knuckle (not sure what you call it) also suspension pin is way too long

that’s where I’m at so I stopped

anyone have experience with the kit ?
Hey guys, new to RC cars, bought the 6s kraton and a granite 3s

I bought the intengy suspension kit

seems like a lot of mods are needed

the lower arm suspension threads are not the same as the knuckle (not sure what you call it) also suspension pin is way too long

that’s where I’m at so I stopped

anyone have experience with the kit ?

The kit is for the kraton

I would really advise you NOT to fit the aluminium suspension arms! Others can chime in and will no doubt agree. The stock arms are great because they flex. You're going to bend or break other parts if they're aluminium

Do you have any pictures of the parts you're having trouble with anyway?

C0B06FB9-D847-4D52-B395-461ECFD6EF1D.jpeg

This is the top one , the gimbal doesn’t fit, the threads are larger

and if you notice suspension pin is 10mm longer

I see ? the pin is longer because these arms are intended to be use with the older pin (for both front and rear), part number AR330231

I've no idea why the pivot balls don't fit. Are you sure the threads are different sizes?

I know you don't want to hear it, but seriously, I really wouldn't fit any aluminium arms! They're for shelf queens, or maybe even street running. They add a lot more weight and you really need the flex the plastic arms offer if you're going to run and jump the car

Dam I thought I was doing a large upgrade since the kit was close to 300$

I love the look, one of the reason I bought it

The only immediate upgrade you need is a front bumper.

Mark the Integy parts up to the biggest mistake you made thus far and put them away. Only items to be used is alu front and rear brace, if that was part of your package. everything else will cause very costly damage when used and you have an 'oops'.

Note: Link to the package and we can advise as to what is actually useful. Arms and anything suspension would be a major downgrade.

2F23DA12-D17A-4CE6-8B5B-3D6A167A9DB8.png

This is the kit I bought, first run I broke the steering arm so pulled everything apart and started the upgrade , I noticed after it doesn’t come with steering arms

Yes, use the hubs (fr & rear), they are actually a good choice. The shock towers, once your stock ones are bend and can't be repaired but they are no better than stock.

If possible, try to get a refund and return all of it. There are better upgrades for $300 than what you have.

Yes, use the hubs (fr & rear), they are actually a good choice. The shock towers, once your stock ones are bend and can't be repaired but they are no better than stock.

If possible, try to get a refund and return all of it. There are better upgrades for $300 than what you have.
Thanks guys, can someone list the top 5 upgrades if possible , so many options

I think I have the newest model, 6s BLX

I’m gonna send back the kit if I can, I think it’s not the right one either way cause it seems like I would need to modified most parts,

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back