6s bronco lights.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nkarr

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Senton Mega
So my wife got me some led lights from proline. I'd like to wire the lights to a auxiliary battery mounted to the underside of my recently post bronco body. I talked to my lhs guy, whom I have a good relationship with, he mentioned small battery system used for the helicopters. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Here is a link to the lights....
https://www.prolineracing.com/produ...l-light-kit-for-crawler-bodies/PRO631700.html

And a screenshot...

Screenshot_20221230-195958_Chrome.jpg

So my wife got me some led lights from proline. I'd like to wire the lights to a auxiliary battery mounted to the underside of my recently post bronco body. I talked to my lhs guy, whom I have a good relationship with, he mentioned small battery system used for the helicopters. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Here is a link to the lights....
https://www.prolineracing.com/produ...l-light-kit-for-crawler-bodies/PRO631700.html

And a screenshot...

View attachment 266168

Hello

For all my HH/Arrma rigs I want to turn lights on/off with a switch, I buy this here:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08FLZXSD7/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Say the Infraction for example, front, rear, roof, etc, I use this switch from the receiver box and all the lights come into this one for me to turn off/on. All I care about I am not trying to have rear brake lights when I brake, turn left/right for signals, etc. I keep it simple with this switch for the Kraton, Big Rock, TLR, etc.

Hope that helps some (y)

I'm trying 3
Hello

For all my HH/Arrma rigs I want to turn lights on/off with a switch, I buy this here:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08FLZXSD7/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Say the Infraction for example, front, rear, roof, etc, I use this switch from the receiver box and all the lights come into this one for me to turn off/on. All I care about I am not trying to have rear brake lights when I brake, turn left/right for signals, etc. I keep it simple with this switch for the Kraton, Big Rock, TLR, etc.

Hope that helps some (y)
Hello and thanks. Although this looks like it could be cool, I'm looking to not have to plug in and unplug a small connector every time I take the body off, which is a lot. Also I don't think they are wired to be operational such as independent brake or turn signals. Thank you .

I'm trying 3

Hello and thanks. Although this looks like it could be cool, I'm looking to not have to plug in and unplug a small connector every time I take the body off, which is a lot. Also I don't think they are wired to be operational such as independent brake or turn signals. Thank you .

Hi...

I do not unplug the connector ever. On bashers, I prefer lights on the rig so I can take off the body and use that connector. I can power on the rig and from the remote turn on the lights. This way with 3S rigs like the Big Rock and the 6S like the Infraction, Kraton EXB, and Typhon I just remove the body.

I totally agree wiring lights does take some smart planning. Best of luck (y)

All below I can remove the body and the lights are using the link I sent you for AUX to turn on/off I join all the lights to come to a single connection.
1672540351463.png

1672540454060.png

1672540575433.png

1672540590566.png

1672540675891.png

1672540721199.png
1672540767643.png
1672540778346.png

@Nkarr

The infraction can be confusing...that one is advanced and on the body but I am using magnets. All I do is lift the body off the wiring system all goes back to that single link to turn them on/off with AUX. I am not unplugging anything.

Sorry for the confusion on that one.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back