SOLD / FOUND 6s Capable Hoss

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forbes

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Typhon 6s
Lightly used traxxas hoss. It has castle esc, front and rear steel shafts, big bore shocks and front rpm arms. Probably has total of 4-6 hours on it. Comes with both batteries pictured. Never has been on 6s. Reason of sale is, I have so much spare Typhon parts I got my girl a TLR roller and just loaded it with old parts of mine. So no use for the hoss now. $370 shipped, comes with everything pictured and radio.

6C7D6033-6C72-4C6C-8D30-687FA75EC6F7.jpeg

003E5683-1841-4105-81E1-C92C423C1AF4.jpeg

93F81976-301C-4946-A7A2-2AD18D25B1BB.jpeg

9ECB932E-E8B7-4896-A68C-B440E9DDF0C1.jpeg

Last edited:
Velineon 540XL

ESC is 6S capable but the motor is not. You would fry that motor on 6s. Just a heads up. GLWS
That’s why I never ran it on 6s. Thanks.
Come with stock tires too? Anything your looking for in trade at all?
My dog chew up one of the stock tires. So just these unfortunately. Not really looking for more stuff, just trying to get rid of some clutter.

That’s why I never ran it on 6s. Thanks.
Just looking out for everybody. You shouldn't list it as "6s capable" when the motor can't handle that voltage. The buyer may take your word at face value, run it at 6s, and demand a refund. Not everyone is RC savvy.

Just looking out for everybody. You shouldn't list it as "6s capable" when the motor can't handle that voltage. The buyer may take your word at face value, run it at 6s, and demand a refund. Not everyone is RC savvy.
I completely agree with the point you’re making and I try to do the same.

That said, I think it’s the same motor as the Maxx. And I know several people who upgraded their ESC and run that stock motor on 6S with great results.

Your mileage may vary, obviously.

I completely agree with the point you’re making and I try to do the same.

That said, I think it’s the same motor as the Maxx. And I know several people who upgraded their ESC and run that stock motor on 6S with great results.

Your mileage may vary, obviously.
It is the same motor as a Maxx. And yes plenty of people run 6s on it. I upgraded esc so I didn’t need to buy traxxas batteries.

It is the same motor as a Maxx. And yes plenty of people run 6s on it. I upgraded esc so I didn’t need to buy traxxas batteries.
My apologies. Apparently I'm one of those not "RC savvy" people 😆. I appreciate the education and hope I didn't offend you. I'm sure this will rip for the buyer. Free bump!

My apologies. Apparently I'm one of those not "RC savvy" people 😆. I appreciate the education and hope I didn't offend you. I'm sure this will rip for the buyer. Free bump!
It’s all good, no offense taken. Free bumps are welcome lol

Price seems right for someone. Upgraded ESC and all. (y)
Just not for me.

Price seems right for someone. Upgraded ESC and all. (y)
Just not for me.
Thanks. Seemed reasonable, less than a new stock one

You are correct in your assessment. Just because people can run 6S on it, doesn't mean you should. Youre just going to put the motor in an early grave by doing it.

400 shipped. Bumpz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back