Kraton 6s crash at full speed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's about the only way I can imagine a speed run at night on a city street ending.

Wow, now that is taco’d lol

“The battery is leaking....and it’s warm...” i would have tossed those grenades outside as soon as I found out they were warm ?

“The battery is leaking....and it’s warm...” i would have tossed those grenades outside as soon as I found out they were warm

Indeed.

Jacquez E Balcazar said:
" but my Arrma ? cracked the front diff case both front CVDs bent and repairable but I bought new ones. Front composite suspension mount snapped,right rear steel outdrive broke at the sun gear,rear wing/ gearbox brace broke, center dogbones front and rear diff totally bent,receiver box shattered roll cage broken throughout, composite chassis braces front and rear snapped in half,ESC fan destroyed and wires cut esc smoked bad and is dead and finally the main aluminum body chassis bent front, back, and center looking like the letter L.

Last edited:
Welcome here Jbalcaz ;)

It isn't easy to do speedrun, that's why it is better to try to give the better chance to manage. But yes, crashes is part of the hobby.

Is that the chassis flex everyone is talking about? :):):)

Crazy crash! Did you hit the car tire?
Yup center mass of the car tire lol epic damage though and parts total $240 not bad I'd say for 67 to 70mph crash if it was over $500 in damage I'd just buy another Kraton it's just that awesome of a truck my fault running the stock front tires knowing they balloon like crazy on 6s. Before the crash I did 67mph passes on front belted terrain crushers and it was in control all the time but I got greedy for mph's and put stocks knowing I'd get a couple mph more but also it would balloon and be unstable but you learn from your mistakes and move forward. Run belted tires for speed runs and stocks for bashing or offroad use safe yourself some money and time lol I did the hard work for everyone ?

Wow, now that is taco’d lol

“The battery is leaking....and it’s warm...” i would have tossed those grenades outside as soon as I found out they were warm ?
The batteries actually ended up being fine just one had a balance plug broken.

Welcome here Jbalcaz ;)

It isn't easy to do speedrun, that's why it is better to try to give the better chance to manage. But yes, crashes is part of the hobby.
Yeah I have a better location for speed runs well lol a lot more narrow and no cars on the sides just a couple boulders so probably would have been work outcome lol but yeah no more speed runs here maybe at an abandoned airstrip and I actually know of one ?

I wrecked doing a speed run with my Tyohon and it launched my GPS into a river. I watched it hit the water, lol. I got lucky. My Typhon started sliding sideways before it hit a metal pylon, so no direct nose hit. I needed a new chassis and a rear Voltage Hobbies chassis brace. A few other pieces got wrecked but all in all not too bad. There is a thread here with pictures. It's nowhere near as bad as yours!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back