Senton 6s Diff Oil

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

98jdmcivic

Active Military
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 6s
Picked up a Senton 6s for cheap and put some trenchers on it. However, the front tiresbballoon like crazy. Curious to hear what you guys are running in your Senton 6s diffs. Im thinking about starting with 100k in the center to see how it changes the driving experience.

I am running 100/500/100k front/center/rear.
Thanks. I will give that a shot.
I'm running stock front and rear, 500 centre. I will probably change the front and rear to be same at @joostin420
...also https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/diff-oil-wt-what-are-you-running-front-center-rear.12740/
Thanks. I read that thread several times but could not discern any Senton specific ratios. I will give @joostin420 mix a shot as a baseline.
I'm running stock front and rear, 500 centre. I will probably change the front and rear to be same at @joostin420
...also https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/diff-oil-wt-what-are-you-running-front-center-rear.12740/
Thanks. I read that thread several times but could not discern any Senton specific ratios. I will give @joostin420 mix a shot as a baseline.

I run 60 front, 500 center, and 40 rear. I just built another extra rear diff with 200k to experiment with for powersliding/drifting.

I run 60 front, 500 center, and 40 rear. I just built another extra rear diff with 200k to experiment with for powersliding/drifting.
That is probably what I need to do...keep a few diffs with varying fluids in them to see which one is best for my situation.

Thanks!

That is probably what I need to do...keep a few diffs with varying fluids in them to see which one is best for my situation.

Thanks!
Yeah it works out pretty well instead of refilling another diff Lolll.. Great thing about the Senton is the easy access to the rear diff so you can change them out quickly. No wing mounts in the way!!

Yeah it works out pretty well instead of refilling another diff Lolll.. Great thing about the Senton is the easy access to the rear diff so you can change them out quickly. No wing mounts in the way!!
That is even better! Thanks for the help.

I am running 50k front 100k center and 20k in the rear.

I run 7k/9k/5k in my Senton. I went up to 25k in the center but that caused the rear end to get too much power which caused a ton of oversteer and complete loss of rear traction when powering out of turns. I'm not bashing though, running on a home track. Thicker oils, usually equal less handling but it's better for bashing and air control.

I run 7k/9k/5k in my Senton. I went up to 25k in the center but that caused the rear end to get too much power which caused a ton of oversteer and complete loss of rear traction when powering out of turns. I'm not bashing though, running on a home track. Thicker oils, usually equal less handling but it's better for bashing and air control.
Great point! I do not run it much on tracks or racing. More of grass and mild jumps.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back