Kraton 6s Diff Questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm also a huge fan of M2C for many reasons and will buy from Mitch Looper always first if his team offers the product. If he's out of stock, I wait knowing restock will happen soon. The biggest, most popular senders on our forum swear by M2C and contribute their names and time to help grow the brand as part of the bash team. They put their names and reputation on it.
Main reason I'm committed is that M2C is a small US business, taking big risks and sinking big time in design and manufacturing for my favorite RC brand. If Arrma weren't worth the effort, I doubt he'd do it. I also don't feel that the new Arrma EXB parts will damage the M2C brand. IMO, his stuff still appears stronger just viewing the specs and photos and costs are very close.
I finally feel Arrma was respectably fair to these / all small aftermarket CNC upgrade companies and still allowed them room to maintain their loyal customer base. Anodizing them red adds to my assumption of Arrma keeping it fair as most of the guys I see with smartest, big money builds seem to prefer brushed or clean aluminum and will spend for the extra mm of strength. No offense to those who like colors and this is only a hunch.
The Arrma chassis braces I'd try and the plastics from the EXB line so far but if M2C releases outdrives or diff cups I'll be first in line because I know they'll be stellar and a best value for their build durability.

sorry somewhat off topic and long

Agree. Watching the vids and seeing the praise m2c gets seems a bit much at first but:
1) m2c is an American company building products here at home.
2) the quality is good
3) the support is too notch, and quick.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back