Notorious 6s diffs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kg77

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Notorious
Hello all, I can’t seem to find any but is there aftermarket diff parts available for the 6s trucks? Looking for HD crown and pinion,any info would be appreciated thanks!

Hello all, I can’t seem to find any but is there aftermarket diff parts available for the 6s trucks? Looking for HD crown and pinion,any info would be appreciated thanks!
Some people have used Mugen diff parts in their 6S rigs. You can search the forum for these posts.

Thanks for the heads up ?
No worries. You have to to see what people own before you take their word as gospel. Some people have a need to answer every question regardless of whether they know what they are talking about.

No worries. You have to to see what people own before you take their word as gospel. Some people have a need to answer every question regardless of whether they know what they are talking about.
This.
Also OP- if you’re having an issue with the crown and pinion, it may be due to a shim or bad bearing. When assembled correctly the stock parts can take some heavy abuse.

No need to really I just bought another set from JennyRC to be able to play with different fluids while keeping what I had in the truck previously in case I don't like the new setup - more convenience than anything else really

This.
Also OP- if you’re having an issue with the crown and pinion, it may be due to a shim or bad bearing. When assembled correctly the stock parts can take some heavy abuse.
I wouldn’t say an issue with them but I have broken a few including one recently so I thought if there was a better aftermarket available I would give it try since it is apart

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back