Fireteam 6s gensacearespammers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DiBBz97

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
So this might be stupid question but…

I have 2 3s 5200mah batteries. In my mind that is 6s 104000mah. Is that right ? I’m looking at a 6s 6800mah.

My question is while I get more run tim out of the 2 3s or the 1 6s ?

So this might be stupid question but…

I have 2 3s 5200mah batteries. In my mind that is 6s 104000mah. Is that right ? I’m looking at a 6s 6800mah.

My question is while I get more run tim out of the 2 3s or the 1 6s ?
2 x 3s is indeed 6s but you can not add the capacity. It will remain at 5200. So the 6S 6800mah should give you a longer run time.

The way to think about it is that you put them together to form 6S power, so the ESC will be able to pull twice the power(compared to 1x 3S), but the capacity stays at 5200mah

To round out what the gentlemen were laying down, if you wire your packs up in parallel, then you would double your capacity, but the voltage would remain at 3S. Running packs in parallel, depending on what you're doing, has the added feature of reducing voltage sag under heavy load. While this is typically a feature sought out more in lower voltage speed running than anywhere else, I figured it's useful to know what the various pros and cons are that different battery configurations offer. Happy bashing!

To round out what the gentlemen were laying down, if you wire your packs up in parallel, then you would double your capacity, but the voltage would remain at 3S. Running packs in parallel, depending on what you're doing, has the added feature of reducing voltage sag under heavy load. While this is typically a feature sought out more in lower voltage speed running than anywhere else, I figured it's useful to know what the various pros and cons are that different battery configurations offer. Happy bashing!
Hey Diem!!

Is this the thing thats also shows as 3S2P or smth like that?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back