6s High profile wing mount

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rcproponent

RCP
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
F687945B-E958-4EAF-9B3B-C8DF7C561BBE.jpeg
8B821576-1275-40F5-8E99-ED04D2F2C1B0.jpeg

https://3d-rc.myshopify.com/products/arrma-6s-wing-mount

Last edited:
Just glad it is helpful and saving you pennies to go towards a new rig lol. Thank you for the kind words
I'm going tobhave to agree. I have one well 2 actually. Version 1 and v2 of this and for how I bash and cartwheel best investment I've ever had. Props to @Lovestricken . Thanks brother!

Just glad it is helpful and saving you pennies to go towards a new rig lol. Thank you for the kind words
It's yours? Well I'll be. I watched the video with the volume off. Sign me up, I'll take two sets. Just tell me what to do next.

It's yours? Well I'll be. I watched the video with the volume off. Sign me up, I'll take two sets. Just tell me what to do next.
Lol yes sir. 3d-rc.myshopify.com is where they can be found.

Thank you sir. Order is fulfilled, shipping information sent and will hit post first thing in the morning.
Thanks! Can't wait to try the wing mount on my Noto. Its been wingless for a while now after I gave up on all the options available. EXB bumper spring was a good grab too. Just realized I've been running with a cracked one for a while. Prepare for the Notorious J parts torture test! Just kidding............or am I 😮

Thanks! Can't wait to try the wing mount on my Noto. Its been wingless for a while now after I gave up on all the options available. EXB bumper spring was a good grab too. Just realized I've been running with a cracked one for a while. Prepare for the Notorious J parts torture test! Just kidding............or am I 😮
Please by all means. Make it fail..... that way I can make them even better.

Thats exactly why I got one in the first place couldn't keep the stock or rpm one unbroken to save my life. But in the months I have had this. Its been an absolute beast of a mount! I even have a few more parts from him and they are just as good!
Please by all means. Make it fail..... that way I can make them even better.
Believe me I have tried tried hard lol but have not been able too even v1 was damn good sir.

I agree. I ordered one to try out and it's still holding up. After the stress I put the original through, I ordered enough for the rest of my rigs. Great product and even better that it's made by one of us on the forum. 👍

I agree. I ordered one to try out and it's still holding up. After the stress I put the original through, I ordered enough for the rest of my rigs. Great product and even better that it's made by one of us on the forum. 👍
I know who you are then lol. Stay tuned. Mojave parts coming in the near future.

These mounts are awesome. I landed my k6s right on the wing, upside down in rocks, slid upside down wing first into my concrete edging and not even the lower screws broke. I would bend screws on stock mount about every pack and snap them like every 2 to 3 packs without as much abuse as @Lovestricken mount took.

These mounts are awesome. I landed my k6s right on the wing, upside down in rocks, slid upside down wing first into my concrete edging and not even the lower screws broke. I would bend screws on stock mount about every pack and snap them like every 2 to 3 packs without as much abuse as @Lovestricken mount took.
Glad it saved you some repairs. Sounds like it paid for itself already. Hope you keep bashing strong.

I’m tellin y’all… probably the last one you’ll need to buy…. Unless you want one of the new cool colors that might be coming to a 3DRC store soon 😎🤣 @Lovestricken making the strong stuff 💪🏻
Speaking of, literally just placed an order.
Blue,red,green,white and black are the colors that will be carried.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back