Kraton 6s kraton diff oils

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rcjeff66

Reaction score
I need some advice please I have a 6s kraton exb and I'm waiting to tighten up all 3 diff's . Any recommendations on oils ???

It's very different than FB...very searchable. Welcome to the forum, don't forget to intruduce yourself.

I find the search function here annoying and hard to use personally but Im not too bright. 😂

a good starting point seems to be heavier in the front than the rear and very thick in the center

center 200000-500000

front 20000-50000

rear 10000-30000

these are broad but seem to encompass the most common recommendations i see on the subject.

Ya guys the search feature works pretty good sometimes, but try searching oil, it won’t search any 3 letter word. So how about we welcome a new member and answer the question. It’s been a while since I did my diffs but I think I’ve got 200 front and rear and I know for a fact I’ve got 500k center. Hope this helps and welcome to the forum.

Thank you I'm thinking about 50k in the front 1 million in the center and 30k in the rear
500k in the center made it a whole different truck. Went from weak wheelie power and unable to rotate in air to a proper basher.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back