Kraton 6S Kraton Issue - ESC or Servo?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiamiRC

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Typhon 3s
  3. Vorteks
Hi guys, trying to figure out what's wrong with my v.5 Kraton 6S which is only about a month old. Stopped running Saturday, seemingly got too hot per the blinking red ESC light. Put it away for the day and restarted it Sunday and now I have throttle but the steering is messed up and using the steering restarts the vehicle, which makes no sense to me. Here is a video of this hot mess. Is it the servo or the ESC? I already have an email into Arrma support but they haven't given me a diagnosis yet. Thanks for your input.
Jacked Up Kraton

Hi guys, trying to figure out what's wrong with my v.5 Kraton 6S which is only about a month old. Stopped running Saturday, seemingly got too hot per the blinking red ESC light. Put it away for the day and restarted it Sunday and now I have throttle but the steering is messed up and using the steering restarts the vehicle, which makes no sense to me. Here is a video of this hot mess. Is it the servo or the ESC? I already have an email into Arrma support but they haven't given me a diagnosis yet. Thanks for your input.
Jacked Up Kraton
It is the servo. Use horizon hobby’s love chat feature tomorrow and they will replace it.

Thanks guys, very helpful. I'm sure Arrma will send me a new one as suggested but as you point out the stock one is really weak anyway so I think I'm going to get a different one. Question is do I spring for something like a Savox or take my chances with something like this Amazon Special?

Thanks guys, very helpful. I'm sure Arrma will send me a new one as suggested but as you point out the stock one is really weak anyway so I think I'm going to get a different one. Question is do I spring for something like a Savox or take my chances with something like this Amazon Special?
That Amazon one works

Back